Chapter Thrity Seven

Anastasia's Point Of View:

Austin was quiet the entire ride back to hie house. He didn't speak a word until we were inside the house, sitting in the living room.

"Are you sure you made the right choice, Anastasia?" He was staring down at the plush cream carpet.

"Yes, I want to be with you Austin." I reach over and place a hand on his back.

"Why? Because you found out Christian lied to you?" He was still staring down at the carpet.

"Because, you make me smile. When you kissed me, I felt it touch my heart, my soul. You don't hide things from me. You aren't afraid to be, you."

Austin closed his eyes before he finally faced me, "Before....before we go any further, theres something I need to show you."

He stood and held his hand out for me which I gladly took. I followed behind him, hand in hand, up to the third floor of the house. We walked inside what I assume is his bedroom and he stops in front of a set of double doors.

He takes a deep breath and opens the door. It's a walk in closet, full of his things.

"Your closet?" I ask, eyebrow raised.

He shakes his head and pulls me inside the closet. After closing the doors, He pushes some suits hanging up to the side to reveal a keypad on the wall. He types in a code and the wall slides open.

He pulls me inside the opening and touches something on the wall. The small space lights up and I almost laugh.

Toys. He has sex toys!

Handcuffs, floggers, crop riders, whips, and, so much more.

"I thought you should know what you're getting into. I know you probably have NO experience with things like this but, it's what I like. Every now and then, I'll meet a girl and we do this a couple of times but, nothing serious. If you aren't into it, I understand. I just....."

Austin stops talking when he notices that I am on the floor laughing.

Now, he raises an eyebrow at me.

"What's so funny?'

I keep laughing. I can hardly breathe but, I can't stop laughing.

Oh, if only he knew.

"You think I'm crazy, huh?" He gives me a sad smile and I manage to stop laughing long enough to explain.

"No, it's just, you and Christian are more alike than you think." I say and chuckle a little more.

Austin's face is scrunched up for a few seconds before it clicks.

"Oh. OH!" His eyes go wide.

"Yeah." I nod, a sudden wave of sadness coming over me.

It disappears when Austin swoops down and scoops me up in his arms.

He carries me out of the sex toy closet, out of the actual closet and, then tosses me onto his huge king size bed.

I squeal as he jumps on top of me and begins to tickle me relentlessly.

"Ah! Austin, stop!" I cry in between laughing and gasping for air.

"Never!" He cries out.

"Ah, please!"

"No! I love the sound of your laughter too much!"

"Ah! Austin!" I cry then, with all my might shove him off of me.

He falls over next to me, a huge smile on his beautiful face.