Let's introduce

-Corinne's POV-

I ran back to my classroom, luckily I wasn't late yet. I sat down at a chair at the back, I feel uncomfortable at the front. Then, the teacher went inside the room

"Good Morning class," she greeted,

"Good Morning," we all uttered,

"Greet me one more time please. Good morning class!" The teacher said louder.

"Good morning!" The class shouted, it was a mixture of people with sleepy voices, happy voices, excited voices, bored voices, raspy voices, and all the voices.

"Class, I am Mrs. Brown," The teacher said and smiled. Mrs. Brown? But she's white! She wore a brown pencil skirt, a dark yellow 3 fourths blouse, black heels, she tied her brown hair into a bun, and she was white not brown. The teacher sat down at the teacher's table for almost 10 minutes. My classmates brought out their phones in boredom, I didn't have a phone though. Then she finally spoke up,

"Let's begin by introducing ourselves, starting from the back," she said as she pointed at me, I was sitting at the back, the most back. I was first in line.

"Please introduce yourself," Mrs. Brown said as she pointed to the platform. I nervously went on the platform.

"H- hi everypon- I mean.. everybody..." I said as I heard someone gasp.

"I-I am.. Corinne.. Corinne S. Bisenze," I said and twiddled my fingers,

"Do not be afraid," the teacher said as she put a hand on my shoulder. I slowly went back to my seat. Next in line was not my seatmate, she was pretty far from me. She cut the line and went next to me. A girl with brown wavy hair and a strand of black highlights in her side bangs, she has a denim shirt and a pony tailed hair, she looked popular. She kept her gold iPhone in her pocket and started to introduced herself.

"Hello people, I am sure that most of you know me. I am Belinda Watkins, your preetiest classmate!" She said as she raised her leg and gave a flying kiss to the air, then the class all cheered for Belinda, some people gave a flying kiss back, others said they love her, others just wooed her.

"Okay, Belinda. Who's next?" Mrs. Brown asked,

"Me, of course!" A blonde girl similar to Belinda stepped up. She was tall, she had blonde curly shoulder-length hair, She wore a knitted sweater and underneath, a blue one strapped shirt, she also wore shorts and light pink flats.

"Ok, go on." Mrs. Brown said as the girl boldly went up the platform,

"Hi pips! I'm Belinda's best friend, Sydney Montanna! Your most gorgeous friend!" She said confidently and flipped her bouncy hair. Everyone cheered, but not as loud as Belinda.

"Next" the teacher said. A girl with straight dark brown hair stepped up. This time she wore a glitter-black dress and glitter-black, she had glitter-black nail polish, a glitter-black phone case, she also got black, glittery eyes. Gosh, can't she get enough of black-glittery things?!

"Hi loves, I am Gizelle Glitta B. Black. Vice President of the 'Love Sick Group!' Im pretty sure all of you heard about the group. Belinda is the leader of the group. Bye loves!" She said as she stepped out of the platform. No wonder she likes glitter-black stuff, her second name is Glitta, which rhymes with glitter, and her last name is Black, as in, color black.

~30 minutes later~

"Ok class, now that everyone is done introducing theirselves, we are going to discuss the school rules!" Mrs. Brown said excitedly as the class moaned.

"Rule 1- Never....." The teacher said as she started reading the paper.

-Belinda's POV-

A discussion of school rules? How boring. I brought out my phone and many people started texting me. I opened the message from Darlene, one of the members of the Love-Sick group. Oh and btw. The love-sick group has only the most popular girls in school in it, it's called as such because all of us are like.. In love.. but they don't love us back!