Chapter 12

Cinder: So we lost 95% of the White Fang here in Vale?

Cinder is in her dorm rooms alongside Emerald and Mercury and they are speaking to Adam in a scroll and he is not happy.

Adam: Yes, I just receive reports that the Arcadian Military raided our bases last night. Everything we had to attack Vale is all gone! You better think of something Cinder, or this deals off!

Cinder: Don't worry about it Adam. Despite Mt. Glenn being cleared of Grimm, I can assure you that I can gather enough Grimm to attack Vale and once I hacked the CTTS, the Arcadian Military defences would all shut down.

Adam: Fine, but if you fail Cinder, we're done.

As Adam ends the call.

Cinder: This changes things.

Mercury: Yeah first we lost the Grimm and the White Fang's little operation in Mt. Glenn, we lost Torchwick and the Ice Cream Girl, and now the White Fang's supplies are gone.

Emerald: It does not matter, once Cinder gets inside the CTTS. It will be all too easy for us, right Cinder.

Cinder: Yes, the Beacon Dance is coming and that will be the perfect time to strike.

Mercury: Are you sure Alister would still do his part?

Cinder: Oh he will, after all we know that Ozpin has plans for a new Fall Maiden candidate and Nikos is his most likely candidate. Alister already has those idiots by the ropes so it will be easy for us to take what we need.

Mercury and Emerald nods as Cinder continues to look at her Scroll to figure out how to infiltrate the CTTS.

Arcadian Military Base: Vale

The Arknights are now in the Command Center as they are being briefed on their mission during the Beacon Dance.

Ren: So it's time Jaune?

Jaune: Yes it is, later tonight Cinder will infiltrate the CTTS and install a virus.

Flynt: But we have the anti virus set, I already went to the CTTS to make sure it's installed. Once she inputs the virus the anti-virus will detect it and delete it.

Nebula: And once she notices it's gone that's when we take her in.

Bolin: What about her two lackeys?

Jaune: That's where you all come in.

Nebula: We'll have three teams, one in the Ballroom, one surveying the outside, and one inside the CTTS.

Jaune: Team 1 will be in the Ballroom, that comprises of Sun, Neptune, Sage, Arslan, Brawn, Roy, Dew, and Neon. Your job is to survey the area and observe Cinder's lackeys and Alister. Dew, I'll equip you with this.

As Flynt gives Dew a tracker and an EMP device.

Flynt: Shoot this tracker on Alister, we decided that we'll not apprehend him. Knowing him, he'll run back home to Adam and tell him the news.

Dew: What about this?

Flynt: The EMP device will be for Mercury. Roman informed us that his legs are prosthetics so I want you to shoot those in his legs and once we apprehend him, activate the EMP and he won't even walk

Nadir: That sounds like it's going to hurt when he tries to escape.

Roy: Bet he's going to face plant once he realised what's going on.

Ren: And that Emerald girl, her Semblance will be a big problem.

Flynt: I'll let Neptune and Kobalt take the floor on this.