Bully

Gender Neutral Reader

Context
You've been getting bullied by the same group of girls but never told Reita because of the drama it would cause

Y/N POV-

God they beat the crap out of me I say to myself while wiping the blood spilling from my nose.
Before walking home with Reita I have to clean up my face.

I turn the water on in the bathroom and let the water turn warm to hot I clean the blood off my face I reach into my backpack for my make up bag to cover the bruise on my forehead.

ITS NOT THERE!? I start panicking and checking all the openings in my backpack to see if I misplaced it and I really forgot it..sometimes I wonder how I'm this slow I say yelling at myself "Ughhh I guess I have to lie" I say with frustrated

__________________________________

"Hey princess/prince!" Reita shouts as he sees me walking out the school entrance. His smile faded into a concerned one once he say the purple not on my forehead. "Princess/Prince what happened.!?" He says while running up to me.

"Oh! This little thing? It's nothing just walked into a wall on accident" I say smiling and then my nose twitched. Crap I say to myself when my nose twitched from my lie. "Y/N what actually happened " he says while putting his hands on my shoulders.

I let out a sign of defeat and say "The three older girls in my (club name) are picking on me" "Ohh well how about we go home and I'll give you massage and buy you some of your favorite snack and you can have a spa day and then the next day I beat the crap out of them" he says smiling

I nod with my eyes lighting up with excitement. He grabs my hand and we walk to his house I wait in his bedroom picking out a pair of cloths from his dresser "Princess/Prince the bath is done!" I walk in the bathroom to see a steaming bath with candles and bubbles and next to it a mini table with snacks and a drink.

"Baby you didn't have to do all of this!" I say blushing at the sight "Yes I did! Now where's my kiss" he says biting his bottom lip. I roll my eyes playfully and give him a passionate kiss. I didn't think he was expecting that because when I pulled away his face was a tomato "Thank you Reita, I love you" "I love you to Y/N"

I know it's short but my hands hurt- anyway bye loves<3