Sleepover-male [SMUT]

Male Version]

Y/N POV
Reita and I have sleepovers all the time but this one felt different..because this was the first sleepover after we started dating. I was of course nervous but I couldn't turn it down, I haven't seen him for a while since he got grounded!

———————
I arrive at the temple and Reita swings the door open.
"How's my prince doing?
He smirks giving me a kiss on the lips.
"I'm doing good, how are those porno magazines you got introuble for?"
I reply laughing. He pouts and says
"Their doing lovely for your information hmph"
He huffs before letting me inside. We sit on the bed and I rest my head on his lap.
"Oh? I didn't know you meant this type of sleepover."
He winks and give him a nudge blushing.
"If you wanted it to be you could've just asked."
I respond. He turns red until I see a smirk on his face and then get pushed down on the bed. I go wide eyed blushing profusely.
"Then I'm asking right now. Y/N can I have the pleasure of fucking you?"
He whispers in my ear before kissing it then my neck. I felt a shiver down my spine and respond, nodding hesitantly. He seems kinda shocked at my reply and immediately looks at my chest. I give him the okay and helps me take off my shirt eagerly. Then freezes blushing a little while looking me up and down.
"How did I get blessed with such a sexy boyfriend."
I turn red hitting him playfully
"Shut up perv!"
He gives me a kiss on the chest. There's a sudden breeze and I cover my chest feeling exposed. Reita looks at me in awe and slowly removes my hands from my chest and licks my nipple, sucking on it gently. I moan softly feeling myself get harder by the minute.
"You're so perfect.."
He whispers while massaging and kissing my chest. My breathing getting louder from the excitement that when he raises his head I kiss him deeply as he slides his tongue in, only pulling away to breathe. I stare at him lustfully looking down at his bulging boner.
"Were you holding yourself back so you could pamper me?"
I say teasingly.
"Only for you prince"
I blush at his remark and slowly push his chest down. He wipes the saliva on his mouth, letting me take over. I unbutton his pants slowly, pulling  down his boxers in the process. I go wide eyed when I see his size and mumble
"For how unpopular you are with the girls you're big.."
I blush immediately after the remark I made, feeling him smirking down at me.
"A little upset you underestimated me."
He jokingly says. I slowly caress his dick finally putting the tip in my mouth and feel him jerk forward groaning for more. I use my tongue, to swirl around his dick.
"Hgnh..you're doing so good..ah..prince"
He moans between words, placing his hand on my head slightly gripping onto my hair as I suck harder. His breathing hitches as I go harder and finally he says.
"I-I'm gonna c-cum.."
He grunts before pushing my head down a bit cumming in my mouth. The salty liquid fills my mouth and I swallow it, a little spilling out my mouth. I raise my head to see Reita hard again from the sight of me swallowing.
"You are so..hot."
He says kissing me passionately. He fully unclothed me staring me up and down almost getting drool on me as he starts to line his dick up with me.
"Are you ready prince?"
I nod my head slowly closing my eyes slightly scared. Reita notices and kisses me while slowly puting it in. I moan at the feeling of him inside me. He breaks the kiss and kisses my forehead then grabs my waist firmly, waiting for the okay to move. I nod my head hesitantly and feel a hard thrust. I moan loudly grabbing his back digging my nails in his back. He grunts softly and continues to thrust while stroking my dick. Moans are filled through the room as his thrusts get sloppier. I feel his heavy breathing in my ear as moan from pleasure.
"R-Reita I'm gonna cum.!"
I yelp as he makes one final thrust and pulls out cumming all over me while I cum. We lay next to each other out of breath.
"I love you Reita."
"I love you too Y/N."
He says, I give him a kiss before trying to stand up and almost fall over. He jumps up in shock;
"We only did one round and you can barely walk"
He smirks helping me sit down.
"Shut up perv!..it was my first time so of course it's hard to walk."
I look away embarrassed. He grabs my face and makes me face him.
"I can make it your second time if that makes you feel better"
He says nibbling on my ear. I turn red and hit him playfully before nuzzling into his chest.

THREE posts in one day!? I hope you all enjoyed the male version as well! I mostly just copied and pasted and changed up some words so it would feel the same.
Words:891