Liham

Do you ever belive in love?

Do you ever feel loved? 

Do you have a guts to stay in love?

and Do you ever gets confuse in between love and admiration?

If so, how do you overcome it? How do you know that it is true love? What do you feel when you are in love and when do you stand to save love? 

We get easily be confuse in between love and admiration, but how do we know that it is true love already? 

Does it requires a greater sacrifice or a powerful faith?

In this modern era where love can be seen in every area of our view, where strangers are bonds by curiosity and leads them to "love",how do we define real love?

I never been been confused like this, I know that my priorities are sets with greater plans, I always been a person who tracks and plans what will be my life is in the future. I never welcomes distractions that can ruin my plans and I know that as long as I resist it in full bounderies it will lead me towards my goal easily. 

That's easy, just a piece of a cake. 

But what if my feelings got shuffled, the things I knew I can do easily, I found it very hard right now.  Foreign feelings slowly ruining my values and belief's.  Can this be a new adventure or my downfall?

What I know is,  curiosity stains like rust and I didn't hesitate to grip it fully.

I define love as, the inevitable misery of feeling good and accepted. I dont believe when others says that It is an indescribable feeling because, I am the type of person who always finds words in every situation and episodes of life.

For me words are very important to effectively communicate and listens well. So the first time I know that I felt love, i was very sopoken about it. You may find me weird and traditional but I never left words unspoken. 

If you feel something, say is.

If you are hurt, say is.

If you want to raise an opinion, say it.

Because for me words are special, and it lessen misunderstanding and confusion.

So when I felt love, I said it.

In my season of observing about others relationship, I find out that the center of failed relationships are commonly through misunderstanding. You know it when you received red flags, you know it when you are being ignored, you know it when you aren't treated well, you know it when you feel jelous and unsecured, and you know it when you fell out of love. We knew it all too well,  but we didn't have a stregth to raised our voice because we know that words might hurt our ego's and being silent can minimized its bleeding. 

Luckily I found a person who are matured enough to spoke and to understand. Someone who knows when to listen and when to speak.

Love understands and listens. There are nights when words are too much, having someone to make it clear is a blessing. 

Love is game. Having someone who will help you endure all the challenges and unlock new levels togethers is a lit! Not all people can be part of your team.

Love is...

Love is knowing you Ashley,

And I know that love will connects Us just like how we plan it, just like how we find words in the messiest of things.