If You part. 2

Ahn Yujin Ive x Male Reader

Angst to fluff

Yujin's POV:

"Hello guys, it's me ya boy Kimseu Y/N and welcome back to my channel, as usual i would like to say Hi to my lovely Girlfriend Ahn Yujin a.k.a Yuddaengssi who's probably in her bed watching me, hahaha am i right babe?" Y/N always did that when he started his streaming and I loved it everytime.

"Before i starts the game i would like to thank VisualTech because all of my streaming equipment and all of my houseware are from there, because i have a little secret, i own the company, hehe, don't forget to buy it guys, now let's-" wait, it can't be true, i'm just hallucinating right? there's no way, i need to confirm this myself.

"Y/N, i need to talk to you real quick," as i said through the phone while i saw him picking up my phone.

"Yeah, whatsup babe?" He said through the phone.

"Can you step away from your computer for a bit?"

"Okay, excuse me guys, I'll be right back," I saw Y/N step away from his computer.

"Everythings okay babe? why so sudden? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to ask you, is it true that you own the VisualTech Company?" I ask him by keeping my tone low.

"Yes, oh so you saw my livestream earlier, hehe, surprise i guess?" He said to me while laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He stopped laughing and changed to a serious tone.

"Is there a problem? I don't really like to brag about it so yeah i don't think it matters that much right babe?"

"Yeah it's okay, I'm just really shocked and didn't expect that you have a company, okay you can continue your streaming and have a nice day," I said as i just ended the call without saying anything.

After that i just cried and cried knowing that we can't be together because i'm the CEO of IzGoneTech and we've been like a mutual enemy for a very long time. I knew that my sisters won't let me date him and I knew that there's no other way than to breakup with him. After I cried long enough, Eunbi Unnie called me and told me to come to her office this afternoon and I knew for sure that this is about Y/N.

*at the office*

"I know what you're going to talk about, but let me explain it first," I said to her with puffy eyes, while the other sisters just looked at me in disbelief.

"There's nothing to talk about and you guess it right, you knew that he's our enemy right Yujin ah?" Eunbi unnie said to me with a serious tone.

"I know, but Unnie I didn't-" Before i finished Chaeyeon unnie cut me off.

"There's no but, just end this thing as quickly as possible or you'll lose your job and of course lose all of us, your choice Yujin ah," Chaeyeon unnie scolds me hard while i can only cry hard.

"We're very sorry Yujin ah but it's for the best, we choose you for a reason and we knew that you'll choose the right decision," Minju unnie added what Chaeyeon unnie said.

"We knew that you're still young and need someone to take care of you and give you attention, but it's for the company, we can't lose everything our parents has build till now," Yena unnie said to me while patting my back.

"It may sound really harsh but you have to believe me that I'll do anything to keep the company safe and become the best Tech company in here," Eunbi unnie said to me one more time.

"You knew which one is the right choice unnie, you didn't need him when you got us," Wonyoung the maknae said to me and wiped off my tears.

"Thank you so much sisters, now I know which one I should choose, and I'll make sure that he and his company will be destroyed," after i said that all of us started hugging each other.