Baby Daddy Drama

Jasmine and Dwayne separated for three months but they decided to work things out.
About to leave the donut shop Jasmine spots Joe getting in his truck. Dwayne, "Is that him?"

 Dwayne, "Is that him?"

Jasmine nods.
Dwayne, "Oh I see you got a type. I bet he's the one that broke in some months ago." Dwayne gets out. Jasmine, "Hey. Where are you going?" Jasmine saw Dwayne making his way to Joe. Dwayne gets Joe's attention then decks him. Jasmine, "Oh shit." She runs over to the men and yells at them to stop. Joe gets back up and Dwayne starts whooping him back down. Both men end up on the ground and Joe rolls Dwayne over hammering away but Dwayne was still holding his own being at the bottom. Joe starts strangling Dwayne but Dwayne finds a glass bottle lying underneath Joe's truck and bashes Joe in the face with it then gains back control. Some random guys comes pull the men apart. Joe runs back up on Dwayne and Dwayne Rock Bottoms Joe out of thin air.
Jasmine, "I don't know whether to cheer or call an ambulance... hell I'll do both." Joe catches his breath then spears Dwayne to the ground and pounds into Dwayne. By this time both men's shirts are stretched and ripped. But Dwayne starts choking Joe in a circle by his own shirt and punching him in the face pouring blood from Joe's face.
Jasmine, "Okay. That's enough. Dwayne let's go! COPS ARE COMING."
Dwayne and Jasmine speeds away as Joe gets arrested.

Jasmine and Dwayne gets home and she nurse his wounds. Jasmine, "I'm sorry for what I did. I caused this by sleeping with him. I was so wrong." Dwayne grows angry and gets up, "You damn right you did. You acted like a dog in heat and now this shit. You're not even carry my child and I'm supposed to still take care of?! Take that nigga to take care of your ass and those high ass medical expenses. You can wait for nature to take its course with him but not me! All you did was rushing us having a child and causing me money with all these damn pregnancy specialist."
Jasmine cries, "I'm sorry. I feel like crap.  I feel so horrible and guilty. What am I supposed to do? I'm not going to kill my baby."
Dwayne, "What kinda nut are you? I would dare ask that. That innocent baby can't help its momma acted like a damn slut." Dwayne slams the door leaving.
Jasmine breaks down and cry regretting it all. She didn't know whether Dwayne went to and where her marriage was headed.

Dwayne went to a local pool bar shooting pool when Parker Mills walks in with short shorts and a low cut shirt showing her boobs. She bought into the game and they went one-on-one. She was trying to come onto him but he didn't bite. He won the game and walked out the pool hall. When he reaches the exit, he bumps into Joe, who posted bail for earlier's public fight.
Joe bumps into Dwayne.
Joe, "Watch yourself."
Dwayne, "You watch it. Didn't get enough from earlier?!"
Joe, "Advice, leave a real woman like Jasmine to me. You can take on a woman like that office slut you were just talking too."
Dwayne, "If it wasn't for----
Joe, "Your grown ass running flaccid. Thats right Jasmine told me all about your little issue. We laughed and laughed." Dwayne decks Joe to the floor and goes home slamming the door and it shatters...

Dwayne snatches Jasmine by her shirt collar out her sewing station from  upstairs and puts her to the wall, "YOU THINK YOU CUTE LAUGHING BEHIND MY BACK!!! AND TELLING MY FUCKING BUSINESS!"
Fear immediately takes over Jasmine and tears filled her eyes, "NO. I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE. BABY WHO WOULD I TELL!"
Dwayne, "THEN HOW WOULD HE KNOW?"
Jasmine, "WHO?"
Dwayne chokes her with rage in his eyes, "YOU KNOW WHO! JOE!!! DON'T PLAY DUMB!" He feels Jasmine getting weak underneath his grip so he let's her go. He punches the wall going straight through it with his fist making her scream in fear. Dwayne, "FUCK!"

There was definitely no repairing that wall or Dwayne's hurt feelings right now.
Jasmine, "I'm sorry. And he's lying I never---
Dwayne, "Shut up. Don't say a damn thing to me."
Jasmine, "Baby your hand is---
Dwayne slams the door to the bedroom making Jasmine jump.