Meeting His Family

A week later Joe and Jasmine heads off to Hawaii.

Jasmine, "Stop. I'm so pale."
Joe takes another photo of her.
Joe, "My family is so ready to meet you."
Jasmine, "Would they like me? Or will I be out of place? I know your mom desired you to be married before having a child."
Joe, "Yes but either way she's supportive and just want a grandchild."
Jasmine, "Okay."

Joe and Jasmine checks in to their villa. Jasmine wraps her arms around Joe after giving him a hug. Jasmine, "Yes."
Joe, "Yes."
Jasmine, "I'll allow you to romance me for one night. And I don't know what I will do. Who knows? I try not to get set on something in my mind. Stay, go or be alone. I don't know. I just wanna be happy."
Joe, "You say that but you have to allow happy things to happen."
Jasmine, "You're right."
Joe cousins come banging on his door.
Cousin #1, "Cuz we found your villa!"
Cousin #2, "Your mom showed me some pictures of the girl having your child, she fine. And you aint. How did you pull her?"
Cousin #3, "Are yall having sex? Can we watch?!"
Joe yanks the door open choking one of his cousins.
Cousin #3, "Hey Uce you gotta relax." They started all talking Samoan and according to Joe's aggressiveness, he was threatening them.
Joe comes back in the villa with Jamsine. Joe, "Let's head over to my mommas place." Jasmine, "Okay." She walks through to see Joe's cousins eating up all their snacks.
Joe snatches some stuff, "Give me our shit. Let's go."

The ride over Joe cousins asked Jasmine a billion questions. She didn't mind answering. Everything was so beautiful. She pulls up to see some people playing soccer, volleyball, guys on the grill and some girls dancing. And you gotta have your card table with everyone drinking and talking smack.

Patricia hugs her son and Joe introduces Jasmine and his mother to each other. His father walks up asking about the family business. Patricia elbows her husband, "Ask him how he's doing and greet Ms. Jasmine."
Mr. Leati, "What does it matter the boy is breathing. And as long as he still keeping the business afloat. This boy have lived a lifestyle that many kids, many grateful kids---
Patricia, "ENOUGH!"
Joe jaw bone flexes. Jasmine grabs his hand, "It's okay. What's a get together without parents grilling their kids?"
Mr. Leati, "Did you bring my paperwork so I can check behind your ungrateful ass? I don't trust you."
Joe, "I fumbled one deal."
Mr. Leati, "After leaving rehab and relapsing. I'm going to need my money back before you leave."
Joe chuckles, "I ain't giving or owe you shit."
Mr. Leati steps up to his son but Joe doesn't back down. Jasmine becomes scared and tries to call Joe off. Some of his uncles and cousins realizes what's going on and steps in between the two men.
Mr. Leati pointing his cigar, "I'm not these young punks that you deal with. Son or not, you fuck me in my own business and I swear to the angels in Heaven I'm spare nothing on your ass."

Joe starts trying to get to his father again but his cousins and uncles keep him from his father.
Leati, "Oh let his ungrateful ass throw his tantrum. Everyone get back to fucking partying." Leati gets inside his family's home pacing back and forth.
Lance, "Man calm down."
Joe raises his voice with a roar, "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN. THAT MAN WALKED UP ON ME! DISRESPECTED ME!"
Patricia, "Enough Joseph. Don't get upset."
Lance, "I think it's too late for that."
Joe, "I made a mistake. One mistake. He act like he's never made one."
Patricia babies her son, "It's okay. Don't worry about him. Enjoy being home. We've all missed you and to be honest he's probably a little pissed because you're running it better than he ever dared to. Starting off, you had your hiccups but you won't a straight amateur like him."
Joe and his mom shares a laugh and she heads outside fixing her son and husband a plate.
Patricia, "Let's all sit down and eat."
Leati, "I know you aint handing him a plate before me."
Joe, "The real king is here."
Patricia, "Joseph, let it go and stop it. Sit down Leati or couch for the rest of the month."
Leati, "Say grace Joseph. You still believe in GOD dontcha."
Joe, "I talk to the MAN with the Master Plan everyday." Leati makes a face and Joe begins grace. Everyone say Amen, eat and talk.
Joe turns to Jasmine and starts fixing her plate, "I'm sorry for you having to see this. And me act like that."
Jasmine, "You're fine. More bread please and mashed potatoes."
Jasmine digs in immediately and it was a pregnant woman's dream. Leati starts asking Jasmine questions and surprisingly he wasn't insulting.
Leati, "You're a very beautiful woman. So just tell me what do you want with my immature, ungrateful child here?"
Jasmine, "Yes, he had some immature ways when we met but he's definitely improved and putting those things to rest. And he's actually been so helpful and sweet."
Leati, "Yall in a relationship?"
Jasmine and Joe, "No."
Leati, "So yall just screwed and had a child? Yep sounds just like my immature and irresponsible son like I said."
Joe let it roll off his shoulder and continued having a great time. Jasmine enjoyed the different traditional dances and traditions that were told during story time.