Chapter 26

After the war

Everyone was back in their own village. Naruto flew over the village looking for Kakashi until he finally found him. He then flew to him as he still had a job with him.

"The Lone Hero of the War," said Kakashi smiling.

Naruto sighed. He had by now been called many names. Savior of the World. The Lone Hero of the War. etc and etc. While he did like that he was now finally recognized and that he had managed to save everyone, he still preferred being called by his name.

"I'm planning to fix your eye problem," said Naruto as Kakashi raised a brow.

"What do you mean?" asked Kakashi confused by what Naruto meant.

"Just close your eye," said Naruto as Kakashi did so. He placed his hand on his forehead as he focused on his Chakra. "I'll be replacing the DNA on your whole body and copying the DNA in your left eye to make you its rightful owner. Technically you are now an Uchiha with both Mangekyo Sharingan," explained Naruto as he let go. "Push Chakra to both of your eyes,"

Kakashi's eyes widened at hearing what Naruto said. He raised his headband as both of his eyes had the Sharingan and then the Mangekyo Sharingan until they reverted back to the usual black color.

"The Chakra drain should also be dramatically lower and there should also be a decent increase in your Chakra reserves. You should be a lot stronger now especially your eye prowess due to my special Chakra. Also because of that special Chakra, you don't have to worry about going blind," explained Naruto.

"Special Chakra? DNA changing? You are truly the definition of growing Naruto. I'll treat you to Ramen. Come on," said Kakashi as they started walking both grinning.

Two years later

Kakashi was named the Sixth Hokage after Naruto refused the seat. He had the brains for it and all but he wanted to stay as a Shinobi first. In all honesty, the Hokage rank didn't interest him all that much anymore. He had plenty of money by going on countless S-Rank missions and completing them pretty quickly.

He increased the number of Clones that did the intelligence-gathering greatly. The clones were used by all Five Great villages. Having a shared vision with all Clones was annoying as hell but he was able to cut that link.

During the two years, he had trained even harder. He had the ability to create portals with the Rinnegan and had teleported himself to the dimension Orochimaru had teleported him the last time. He had found out that that dimension was linked with five other dimensions, with one dimension having a massive gravity force. That is where 20 of Narutos Perfect Clones had trained. Raising the limit of Perfect Clones every time and now he could do as much as 30.

He knew that those dimensions couldn't be Orochimaru's as he probably couldn't create one. Not that fast. He guessed that those dimensions were either Kaguya's or Hagoromo's.

He also followed some leads on everyone who had Orochimaru's Curse Mark and either killed them or removed the Mark using the Rinnegan. That led to having an Anko who was thankful to Naruto.

Naruto was in the village walking near a park enjoying the peace. But he was bothered with Temari's behavior. At first, she seemed pretty distant, and then suddenly she wanted to have a break. He couldn't guess why so all he could do now was walk and enjoy the fresh air.

It was dark and barely anyone was around. Then there was also a new threat. That being the approaching of the moon to earth. He wasn't sure why so that's why he hadn't acted. He could always destroy the moon or just grab it and push it further away and stop it from approaching but he didn't know the cause so he decided to wait. Then there are also those puppets attacking the Hyuuga clan but they were all dealt with.