Idle Fate

Cale Henituse. The hero of Roan Empire, son of count- I mean duke, and loved by all.

His named used to be Kim Rok Soo in his previous life, but he suddenly transmigrated into a novel. So he now goes by Cale Henituse.

All what Cale wanted is to have a slacker life. No plans on having a relationship or being married either. He just wants to slacker off and have fun throughout his days of being alive with the people he deeply cares for.

Oh, and sleep. He loves sleeping! But, unfortunately for the young hero. He isn't in bed, he isn't asleep, and he isn't huddled up inside his blankets.

No, he's currently outside, silently watching a black haired man struggling to get up from the ground. Like a insect, struggling to stay alive after being stepped on.

The reason why Cale and the kids were outside was because of Raon alarming his human and siblings to get up after feeling a strong gods energy inside the Forest of Darkness.

And when they get there, they're met with a man on the ground. This was the emergency? This man was the one who was giving out a gods energy? What a waste of time.

But, then again the man had black hair. Like Choi Han. He's either a Korean or probably from a different race too.

Cale couldn't clearly see the mans face since it was lowered downwards on the ground.

On squints her eyes, "Is he going to cry?" On frowns a bit, pitying the man.

"That's just plain sad." Raon commented, Cale nodded.

Hong looks up at Cale, whispering a bit louder, "We have to help him, Father!" Cale frowns at this. He was about to speak up until Raon says something.

"Hong is right! We can't leave this human! He probably needs help! He even has the same hair color as Choi Han!! Maybe their related!" Raon exclaimed, Cale sighs. He glances at the man who was now currently banging his head on the ground. How scary.

The kids want to save that man? What if he's some crazy man like Toonka? Or crazily strong like Choi Han? Cale doesn't want another protagonist to add in. He's good with Choi Han. Strong people tend to be very scary yet useful. But he already has enough. No need to add more in.

"We can't yet. We don't know if he'll be a threat and besides it's too risky. Let's just wait it out a bit." Cale quietly says, still staring at the man while the kids pouts at Cale's reasoning.

"But what if he gets eaten or poisoned? Or someone kills him since he's weaken!!" Hong said, shaking his head. With his ears down.

"What a cruel fate..." Hong meowed out, On gave Hong a weird look, before slightly nodding at Hong's example.

Raon flinches, "H-Human! It's gone!" Cale frowns his brows together.

"Gone? What do you mean?" Cale said and Raon rapidly flies back and fourth in front of Cale.

"The gods energy!! I don't feel it anymore from him! It disappeared!" Roan stops in front of Cale, facing him while he pumps up and down his paws in the air.

'What...? Just like that? Aigoo...' Cale looks at the man still on the ground. Cale shuts his eyes, shaking his head. Murmuring out quietly, "I don't want to do this..."

Cale opens his eyes with a deepen frown on his face. He heavily sighs, he grumbled. Telling Raon to turn invisible.

Raon, On, and Hong gleams towards Cale. Smiling like dorks, as the two cats meow happily and Raon nodding at Cale as he turns himself invisible.