Author's Note

"Once destiny guides you to the one you want, it's time to hold on."

-

Hello guys! There's sooo much I wanted to tell you all but I'll limit my words.

Thank you so much!

> To those who are with me from the beginning until the end, you deserve a big hug! (Wish I could but I really want to.) You know, just like any other person here, I am also a reader— and forever be one. It's such an accomplishment in my part knowing I got someone in my back, yep, that's you, the one who are reading this. I just want you to know, in case no one told you, YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you for the support, the comments, the vote, the effort, the time. I wish I could thank you all enough. ♡

Show off!

> You got ideas in your head? Spill it! Write a story! Do not be afraid that no one will ever notice because sooner or later, someone will. Believe me. I've been there, I've done that. Write a story to express at the same time, impress. Impress your readers with your mind and let them enter your world. One year ago, I am a nobody, no one every reads my story but look what it is right now! Never be afraid to try, remember, Amateurs built the ark and Professionals built the titanic.

Questions & Answers.

• Will I post special chapter/s?

> YES. I will post ONE special chapter only. Before the summer ends. Clue? It has something to do with Kevin. ;)

• Do you have another story coming?

> YES. I do have another story that will be published soon. Soon but not very soon. I am an incoming first year college this semester na so it would be so hard to balance my time.

• Is it connected to WTG characters?

> YES AND NO. I got a draft here at gusto kong tapusin na muna to bago ko i-publish para hindi hassle. And... it is not connected to Who's That Girl. But who knows? I might think of a story for Laurice, Aaron or Xavier.

Any question? Ask & comment below :) I will answer it. Personal or story related.

Once again, thank you guys. I hope na kapag gagawa ulit ako ng ibang story ay nandun parin ang full support niyo. Sana sana sana.

I love you all!

-rhumqueen