mistakes

"why would you do that to him!?" she rolls her eyes "because he stole my man. he's a whore." he scoffs "are you kidding me right now?!" they all go and see who's yelling and for what.

"i am NOT your man! and i never will be! never again! i don't want you! you broke up with me because you wanted mason!" she opens he mouth "is that what this is about?" "what are you talking about?" "you know exactly what i'm talking about. you knew i liked daniel and you asked me out anyway. and when we were together everything daniel had you wanted! from his shoes to the clip he had in his hair! you even went as far as to dye your hair blonde!

that's why you left me for mason. you didn't like him! you don't like me either! you wanted us because we liked daniel! hell i still like him!" he throws his hands up in the air. mason butts in "are you serious? you did all that because you want what he has." he shakes his head at her. "that's horrible. you're a bad person." he turns to corbyn "i'm sorry man. if i'd known i wouldn't of done so much shit." "it's not me you should apologize to"

"i know but you're part of it too" "we're good man"

"woah woah woah. where you goin smith!? we ain't done yet!"

"you need to grow up. be yourself. you will never be daniel. because he's special and one of a kind. he's genuine and caring. he doesn't give a fuck who likes him or not. and that's why i like daniel. and why i'll always like daniel" he shakes his head. walking into his car.

"come on mason. i'll take you home"

he drives off leaving the girl standing there gobsmacked.

"yo bitch! get outta here! or you want me to beat you're sorry ass again!" she walks down the corner and hops into a car.

"do you think he meant all that?" "i think so dani.." he wipes his tears. "so all this time. i was hurting him by ignoring him and brushing him off?" "dani-" he pushes their hands off him shaking his head. "no. ju-just leave me alone"

they hear a door slam. "be at my room in the morning. we gotta fix this before he gets bad again" they nod.

so much for the best summer ever. right?

__________

😃
🤍
-Cxx