Dhadkan yeh kehti hai dil tere bin dhadke na

Title is the song 'Ik tu hi yaar mera' from movie 'Pati patni aur woh'

Naina got up next morning with a strange kind of uneasiness. Though she had eaten only three bites of pizza previous night, not even one whole slice, she felt too full to eat anything. It wasn't the usual acidity or indigestion. She recognised those symptoms well. It was something different. She wasn't sure the dull discomfort at the base of her stomach was pain or just a new sign of indigestion. To be sure, she asked Sameer to check on Deepika and Ayush, hoping the pizza was okay, and they too had not taken ill.

"Woh theek hain Naina. Pizza toh maine wahin se order kiya tha jahan se hamesha karte hain. The place is trustworthy. Maine dekha hai restaurant. Hygiene ke saare rules follow karte hain." Sameer explained after he confirmed that Deepika and Ayush were absolutely fine.

She let out a swoosh of air, rubbing her chest, "Shayad mujhe digest nahi hua. Tum theek keh rahe the. Mujhe pizza nahi khana chahiye tha."

He gave her some antacid syrup, then asked Ramdhari to make lime juice. By mid morning, Naina was feeling suffocated in the room. Sameer opened the sliding doors, drawing the curtains aside, but it did not help. He suggested she sits outside on the terrace for sometime.

Taking deep breaths, Naina looked around as she relaxed on a comfortable chair on the terrace, with her feet propped up on a foot stool. It was bright and sunny, but winter sun felt good. Sameer was wearing a sweatshirt hoodie, but she didn't feel the need for any woollens yet.

"Better lag raha hai?" He asked as he took the chair beside her.

"Ab thodi saans aa rahi hai. Andar bohot ghabrahat ho rahi thi." She breathed in the fresh air, feeling the same pain in the lower part of her bump.

They spent an hour seated outside till she needed to go to the washroom. After that she was too tired to go out again, and decided to rest. By evening, though she had managed to eat a light lunch, the fullness increased. Sameer called up Dr Amrita. After knowing all symptoms, she asked Sameer to give her lime juice with only sugar and in warm water, and said she would soon come over.

Seeing the doctor at home, Naina felt relaxed. After the checkup, when Dr Amrita had affirmed that she was fine, Naina accepted guiltily, "Mujhe Sameer ne manaa kiya tha pizza ke liye, par mujhe bohot zyada craving ho rahi thi."

Patting her hand in reassurance, doctor smiled, "Tumne itna pizza nahi khaya ki indigestion ho jaaye. Relax, tumhe babies ke weight ki wajah se aisa feel ho raha hai. They'll keep growing till they are born. Bas tum koi tension mat lo aur rest karo. Jiski craving hoti hain woh khao, lekin thoda thoda. Aur yeh last ke kuch weeks enjoy karo. Kyonki ek baar yeh dono aa jayenge toh tumhe bilkul time nahi milne wala."

Naina smiled fondly, placing a hand on her belly, "Hum sab inke aane ka hi wait kar rahe hain."

When she went out, she nodded at the family, "She's fine."

Vishakha and nanu went inside while Sameer accompanied Dr Amrita to her car. Once outside, she turned to him, with a solemn look, "Naina ka BP aaj thoda high hai." Before he panicked, she raised one hand, "Alarming nahi hai par careful rehna hoga. No coffee at all. Aur salt bhi bohot kam. Iss condition mein koi medicine nahi de sakte. Agar zyada chakkar aayein, ya breathing mein problem ho, toh hospital laana padega."

"Nanu ke paas BP machine hai. Main check karta rahunga." Sameer suggested eagerly.

"Nahi." Doctor refuted in a strong voice, "Naina ko agar pata chala ki yeh problem hai toh usse tension hogi. Aise mein BP shoot up kar sakta hai. Don't mention to her. Maine usse kaha hai babies ka weight badhne se usse aisa feel ho raha hai. Kuch mat kaho, bas usse relaxed rakho."