Roadtrip

On the road....(3:45pm)

The Cullens and the Changs are on a nice black RV headed in the Virginia direction. Former Captain of the NYPD William Jenkins is driving.

Their just outside of Atlanta, GA.

"So William, where are we?" Carlise asked him

"Just outside of Atlanta. Believe me, we'll get there really soon"

"Good"

Ahead...William comes to a complete stop, "Ah...shit"

Dr. Carlise looks through the windshield and saw a LOT of traffic.

"Goddamn it. This stupid GPS didn't even confirm that it would be traffic"

"It's okay. We just have to re-route"

Liam walks up in the front, "What's up Captain"

"We have to re-route. Look at this shit here"

Liam pats him on the shoulder, "It's all good. You just do what you have to do"

William have to stay put until traffic moves so he could re-route.

"I've never seen so many cars in my life" Jasper said

"They had a lot in New York" Jin replied

"Yeah but we weren't in the city too much"

Kai laying on one of the bunk beds just looking at the ceiling, listening to some techno

 music through his earphones.

He looks out the window and noticed it's traffic on the road. He sat up and step down from the bed walking towards the front.

"Where is this traffic coming from? William, what route you take man?"

"The stupid ass GPS took me this way. I'm gonna re-route once we start moving"

"And you blame the computer? Hmmph. Typical Billy. You obviously don't know where the hell your going"

"Kai relax. It happens alright. He knows what he's doing" Liam said

"Really? To a man who was a former NYPD Captain for.....how many years?"

"Kai enough" Jin said

"Do you even have the determination to rescue your only niece?"

"Shut up Kai!" Liam shouted

"Why don't you try and shut me up Liam! Huh?! If Kia was taken from Julian James to god knows where, you would have feel the same way!"

"Your right little brother. I would have. But I wouldn't have no attitude to insult people who is trying to help us"

"(Chuckled) Bad wolfy Kai. You need time out" Emmett replied (sarcastic)

"Emmett don't say that" Rosalie said

Kai step over to Emmett, "You got something you want to say vamp asshole?"

"Look Kai, we know that your upset about Edward taking Summer...."

"You have NO fucking IDEA how I feel. I tell ya what though, when I see Edward, I'm gonna rip his fucking heart out of his chest. That would make me feel a whole lot better"

Kai walks away....then stop in his tracks when he saw his sister coming out of the bathroom with her cell phone.

She smile walking up to him, "Kai, listen to me, we will get Summer back. I promise"