Full Circle

Next Day....Early Afternoon (12:45pm)

William Jenkins slams on the BREAKS on the RV. Spotted Wolves.

"Jesus Christ!" he said

"William, what's wrong?" Liam asked

Everyone glanced in front. The Wolves turned into humans.

"Oh shit. Full Circle" Jin said

"Everyone stay on the RV" Carlisle ordered. "Liam, let's go"

Liam and Carlisle steps off the RV. Standing in front of it.

"Oh God no. Not those two. Why is Ashley and Sam with them" Joy replied

"Who are they?" Rosalie asked

"That's Locke. Deacon's younger brother. Sabrina right there is his sister" Kai said

Rosalie smile, "Wow" Emmett looks at her; she looks at him, "I mean as wow. He looks just like him"

"He does but don't let him fool you. Locke is just as difficult as Deacon was. Especially her" Joy said

"Dr. Carlisle Cullen and Liam Chang. It's been years since we saw each other" Locke said (smile)

Carlisle smile, "It has. You two want to join us?"

"Carlisle, I don't think that's a good idea"

 "Liam. Relax. I have no beef with you. That was my brother"

"Locke is right. He's nothing like Deacon" Ashley said. She looks at him; smiles, "He's better"

Locke smile.

"I'am better. We know that one of your own is missing. Let us help"

"How did you know that?" Liam asked

"We have a higher power too Liam. Don't you remember?" Sabrina asked

"Yes I do. Almost forgot"

"Then it's settled. Full Circle will help us. Come aboard" Carlisle said (smile)

Locke touch his heart with a smile, "Thank you Carlisle"

Carlisle smile. All of them walks onto the RV.

Jin, Kai, and Joy wasn't to happy to see Locke and his sister. The Cullen's welcome them with open arms.

Sabrina sat next to Joy; smiling, "Hi Joy. It's been a long time"

Joy slightly smile, "It has been Sabrina"

"You still look good" Sabrina said licking her lips

"You do too"

Ashley sat next to Kai, "How are you holding up Kai?"

"Good. One day at a time"

"Awesome"

Ashley glanced at Locke then looks back at Kai, "Listen Kai...."

"Yeah?"

"If you need anything, I mean anything at all" she gently takes his hand. He looks down at her hand; then at her as he remove her hand from his, "Don't even think about it Ash"

"What? I'm not doing anything you wouldn't want me to do. Unless your stressing over getting Summer back which (smile) having incredible SEX with me will get your mind off 

things"

"Is that so"

"Yes. You should know"

"Hmmph, I suppose Locke tells you that shit"

"He knows what he's talking about"

"No he doesn't. He's using you like Martin Lymus use you"

Ashley looks at Kai with anger, "He is NOTHING like Martin Lymus"

"Ashley, your smart. Don't let Locke get to you. Or Sabrina. They are not who they say they are"

"Whatever" Ashley said with attitude walking away

Kai shakes his head; putting in his ear buds and listening to techno music on his phone.

Locke and Rosalie keeps glancing at each other. Smiling. Emmett isn't even paying attention. He's playing on his black Nintendo Switch.

POP! the front tire on the left busted. "Oh shit!" William said driving to the curb to make a complete stop.

"We got a busted tire"

Locke stands up, "I'll fix it"

Jin stands up, "(smile) Thanks Locke but we got it under control"

"I volunteered Jin" he said pats him on the back, "Chill out. I got this"

"Jin, it's okay" Liam said

Jin sat down and minded his business. Locke, William went out of the RV to get the spare.

Locke takes off his black shirt and got to work. Rosalie glance outside the RV window looking at the Full Circle leader taking off the tire.

William got back on the RV, "What's up with that guy? Who he think he is? Jason Momoa?"  They all laugh

William got back on the RV, "What's up with that guy? Who he think he is? Jason Momoa?" They all laugh. Besides Emmett and Kai.

 "Whose Jason Momoa?" Alice asked

"The Hawaiian actor that was in the first season of Game of Thrones" Jasper said

"Oh...right. Him"

5 minutes later....Locke put the extra tire on there with NO problem. They are back on the road.

Kai is sleeping again on the top bunk...dreaming about Summer