Chapter 2: Finding My Swag Crew

(Cheddar's Pov, again)

I rush out of the house crying. I mean, my mom has raised me all my life, it was truly sad for her to leave this world in such a tragic way.

As I walk down the street, a giant, almost green man approaches me. He was wearing a white shirt and a brown vest. These clothes barely fitted him. He had short horns. He almost resembled an ogre of some sort.

Moreover, he tells me that this entity has been lurking in this town for years. The entity, after building up power over the years, has finally gained enough to corrupt and take over the town.

He also tells me to gather people strong enough to defeat the entity once and for all. I try to ask him for more, but he vanishes.

With this information, I set out to find the perfect crew. 

I look throughout the town, for unique people like me. I look in the park, the school, and even in people's houses. I thought I was out of luck, but I find someone at the library.

She was shriveled up into a dimly lit corner reading Draco Malfoy x Reader fanfics. I have no clue on who this Draco guy is but, I decide to talk to her anyways.

"Join me, in the cause of defeating a dangerous creature." I said calmly

She agrees under one condition, if she meets her idol Draco Malfoy.

"Sure, you can meet your idol after." I said not even knowing who this is

She then proceeds to tell me her name, Madison. She also tells me that she possesses powers similar to that of a witch.

Madison

she/her

Power: Basic Magic

And with that, we are off to find the next crew member. 

As we walk out the library, I hear a voice. It was strange, it was not the voice of Madison. It also seemed as if she couldn't hear it.

"Join me" it said

These two words touched my heart. The way this entity said it was like hearing a church choir sing. It was so beautiful. I know that this is the same entity that murdered my mom, but I decide to give in. Before I ask for more, it disappears into the air.

We walk out of the library looking for more people. We search all around the town for people to join us. We run looking everywhere. We find two people in the park.

They were sitting on the cold concrete pavement of the park. They didn't communicate with each other at all.

One of them was playing Subway Surfers while sipping on pineapple juice.

The other was making DSMP drawings on their tablet.

"Join us, in the cause of defeating a dangerous entity" Madison and I say

It almost felt wrong for me to say this since I was almost seduced by said entity. 

They both agree and tell us their names.

"I'm Trash, and I'm Tntaddict." they say

Trash

they/them

Power: Enderman

Tntaddict 

he/they

Power: can make non living objects explode at will

We walk out the park ready for what to come.

As we walk down the sidewalk, the same ogre from before appears in front of us. He tells us to separate in to two groups. One group will go to the ice cream parlor, while the other will go to the courtyard of the town hall. He tells us that monsters lurk there, and that we have been tasked to defeat them.

We divide ourselves into 2 groups. Tntaddict and I are in charge of the creatures lurking in ice cream parlor, while Trash and Madison would be in charge of the monsters lurking in the courtyard...