Chapter 1 - first visit

Wilbur stared at his computer screen as he started to lose his patience. He put his hands over his face and leaned back in his chair while groaning. Why was writing essays so hard and draining? Wilbur hated college more than anything.

He sighed and mumbled to himself,  "I need a break." 

He closed his laptop and shoved it into his bag, then got up from his chair. He threw his bag over one arm and headed out of his room. The tall British man put his bag down briefly to put on his coat. He grabbed his bag and keys and then went out the door, locking it behind himself.

It was an afternoon on an autumn day,  not exactly warm but not too cold either. Wilbur enjoyed this weather a lot; the slight breeze and the fresh air felt fantastic. It had started to rain a little, Wilbur had forgotten his umbrella but he didn't mind. Most times he enjoyed the rain dribbling onto him, he loved the smell of the air when it rained. This was relaxing.

After not too long of a walk he arrived at the new coffee shop that had opened in the city. Maybe a cup of coffee and a good atmosphere will help me concentrate, he thought to himself. He opened the door to the café and walked in, making his way to the counter. It was a rather calm and slow day so there was no line to wait in, it was perfect.

  "Welcome, sir. What can I get you?" The employee said with an American accent. The top of his thick, brown hair was slightly tied back. His deep brown eyes glowed like topaz in the sunlight, Wilbur was slightly stunned. Then his cheeks lightly heated up in embarrassment, he realized he was quiet for too long and hoped the employee thought he was just thinking about his order. "Oh! Uhm- Id like a uhm-  medium caramel latte, please."  The employee nodded and grabbed one of the cups. "Name?"  The American asked, "Wilbur", he replied. The American wrote down his name and walked away to prepare his coffee.

Meanwhile, Wilbur was confused about his reaction to seeing the brown-haired man. Why did he react that way? Sure, the employee was subjectively attractive but Wilbur had never been attracted to a man. Surely that was nothing, he wasn't gay after all. Right?

He got shaken out of his thoughts when he heard the other man speak up. "That would be £3,75." Wilbur pulled out his wallet and took out a 5 Pound bill, giving it to the shorter man. "Keep the rest as a tip" He smiled, took his coffee and sat down at one of the tables.

He didn't know why he decided to leave a tip, he usually doesn't leave a tip. He didn't put too much thought into it and pulled out his laptop. He opened it and started working on his essay while occasionally sipping on his coffee. He was right, it was easier to concentrate. He loved the atmosphere in this shop. I should come here more often, he thought to himself.

AN

Sorry that the first chapter is short! I'm working on more right now! I hope you enjoyed it so far :D

IMPORTANT.
this is not about the content creators, I never associate fanfic with actual ccs, this is just for fun and because of my hyper fixation. Also please do not share my work with the ccs in any way.