~✿Date✿~

●✿ Charlie's POV ✿●

✿❥ Location: Truham All boys school. Time: 8:45. Month / Day: September 31st Mon. ❥✿

I walk down to school hallway meet up with Ben Hope at the Library. Once I get there I don't see him, Then my phone buzzes. I pull my phone out of my pocket and look down at the screen and was greeted with a text saying

Ben 🍀: Hey can we
meet up later today?

I look at the text for a minute then let out a sigh 'He did this for the second time..' I think to myself putting my phone in my pocket.

●✿ Six Months Later ✿●

~♡ Location: Truham All Boys School. Time: 9:56. Month / Day: March 15th, Tues. ♡~

Me and Ben Hope broke up four months ago. It turns out that he was cheating on me with a girl named Emily, I've seen her at parties and around the school sometimes she always hangs out with these to other girl Imogen and Diane. Imogen seems to like Nick Nelson (my lovely boyfriend) it's really noticeable, She doesn't really know that him and I are dating. I'm just sitting at desk until I hear someone sit next to me, I look over to see who it is. It's Nick "Good morning Char." he gives me a smile "Good morning Nick." I smile back at him and give him a hug "So, what are you up to later?" Nick asks me "I don't really know probably gonna hangout with the gang." I answer back with a smile "Well if your not busy-" "Okay class calm down I need to hear myself." the teacher cuts him off "What were you going to say?" I whisper to him "Oh, It's not important" he whispers back.

●✿ Later ✿●

Once school was over I went over to Nick's house. My mom doesn't really like Nick, I once had an argument with her about him she said I shouldn't be hanging out with him every day. I don't really know why she doesn't like him, but I guess that's just the way she is. Dad tries to calm her down so she can come apologize but she doesn't, I also noticed that her and Tori don't talk very much. I get to Nick's door and knock, After I knock I hear feet hitting the ground like someone is running then the door opens. It's Nick "Hey Charlie." Nick give me a smile "Hello Nicolas." I answer back "Come in." he says gesturing for me to come in "Okay." I say walking in "Let's go upstairs." he says going up the stairs, Once we get to his room we both sit on his bed "Remember when I got cut off by the teacher and you asked me if that is what I was going to say?" he says looking into my eyes. "Um, yes?" I say looking back into his eyes as well "I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a date since it's been a while from when we gone on one do you want to?." he says "Awwwwwww, Of course I will." say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

●✿ Nick's POV ✿●

On me and Charlie's Second Official Date we went to the mall and the Park, We even took a few photos for memories. When we got back we were both exhausted, I open my laptop and ask Charlie "Wanna watch a movie with me?" "Is it Marvel?" he asks. "Obviously" I say confidentiality "Fine." he says walking over to the bed were I was "But witch move? there's lots of Marvel movies." he tells me "Hmmmmmm, let's watch Avengers End Game." I suggest "no. you cry everytime somebody dies." he says scrolling through the movies "how about Iron Man?" he suggests "sure." I say wrapping my arms around him. While we were watching the movie I nozzle my head into his chest "I love you Charlie" I say playing with his hair "I love you too Nicolas" he says giving me a kiss on my head. Then we both end up sleeping in each others arms while the movie kept playing. My mom comes to check on us and sees us sleeping "Goodnight boys" she says closing the door.

~• 746 Words •~

I hope you enjoyed this story even though it was kina bad. Please tell me if there was any mistakes and give me some ideas ❤️ Have a good rest of your Day / Night 🙂

- Idk_537 🍟