✿~● Packages ●~✿

♡✿◍ Nick's POV ◍✿♡

Charlie came over to my house to hang out with me and Nellie. We were both sitting on my bed both looking at my laptop, We were both scrolling through Amazon adding everything we liked into our cart. While we were scrolling through, Charlie notices something "Wait. Go scroll back up for a second." he says pointing at the screen "What? what is it?" I ask scrolling up "Look. Its a dog collar." he says pointing at a rainbow striped collar. "Doesn't it look nice?" he asks looking up at me "Yeah but who would we use it for?" I ask looking back at him "Nellie of course. Or we could use it for Henry." he says smiling at me "That's a good idea." I say adding it to our cart "Okay we should probably check out now your mom only gave you a 100$ Amazon card for your birthday three weeks ago." he tells me "yea your right.." I say going to click on the cart icon on the right of the corner. "Good." he says getting up to go play with Nellie. After checking out, it tells me how long its going to take "Okay. It should be here in two weeks." I say closing the laptop "Okay." Charlie says still playing with Nellie.

✿๑ Two weeks later ๑✿

✿~♡ Charlie's POV ♡~✿

The dog collar came in today, Along with all the other things we picked out. Me and Nick are still figuring out witch dog the collar is going to be for, But most of all we might give it to Henry, but we still don't know yet. When the collar came in we called over the gang it was mostly Nick's idea I just agreed. Once they finally came over the package was already here, "Finally you guys came." I say with my arm crossed leaning on the wall looking at them from the top of the stairs "UH- RUDE!" Tao yells "TAO!" Elle raises her voice elbowing him in the arm. " OW " Tao yells. "Okay.. let's just ignore this and move on to...... THE PACKAGEEEE" She yells "Darcy. calm down." Tara says putting her hand on Darcy's shoulder "Let's just go upstairs now.." Nick says gesturing for them to go upstairs. "yes. we probably should." I say going up the stairs, We all go to Nick's room. Darcy sat on the bed, while the rest of the gang sat on the floor. It felt like a birthday party, That one specific person gets to open their gifts while all the people get to watch and observe. Darcy was the one opening the box, Well she just seriously grabbed it off the bed and opened it. Nick and I didn't really mind she does this alot, with boxes and stuff like that. "OKAY,OKAY calm down Darcy" Tara tells her waving her arm in the air "Anyway. How did you guys buy all of this?" Tara continues "Nick's mom gave him a 100$ Amazon gift card for his birthday three weeks ago." I say before Nick could answer her "100$!?" Tara exclaims "Yep.." Nick sighs.

✿◍ Time Skip ◍✿

Everyone left so it was just me and Nick "So.. Let's put the collar on Henry." he says grabbing the collar off his bed "Sure." I say and call Henry over. Once Henry pounces over we put the collar on, "It looks nice!" Nick says hugging Henry "It does!" I agree with him."Wanna watch a movie?" he asks sitting on his bed "I wish I could but I have to go home now.." I say "Awwww.. Okay. But hug before you leave." he says reaching his arm out for a hug "Fine." I say walking over to him and giving him the hug he asked me for."Okay, I need to go home now or my moms going to start getting mad at me." I say "Okay.. I'll see you tomorrow." he smiles at me "yep." I smile back at him leaving the room. "Goodnight Charlie" Nick's mom says to me "Goodnight." I say leaving the house. while I'm walking past a park I see Harry, With a boy? they were talking about something inaudible, It was weird because I didn't know who the boy was. I assumed that they were just friends but then I noticed they seemed to be very flirty with eachother. We're they dating? while I'm observing, The one boy walks away then that's when I also leave for home. When I get home I instantly notice that my Aunty and Uncle were visiting. so that ment my Cousin. my homophobic and rude cousin. "Great.." I mutter to myself walking to the door. I open to door and instantly get welcomed by my mom and my aunt. When I walk in I see my cousin Marcus sitting on the couch with his arms crossed and a smirk when she sees me. great she's already planning something. Amazing. "We're only staying for dinner witch is already almost finished I'm only cooking the last thing witch is corn." my mom says "and I invited Nick's family over too. I noticed how he helps you eat." she continues "really?" I say startled by what she said "Really." she continues.

✿๑ 950 Words ๑✿

Sorry I'm going to have to make a part two of this. I'm also sorry that I haven't been posting the last 2 or 3 days I've been busy with idk what I call it now. But I will write the part 2 right after this anyway, that way you don't have to wait long (I usually don't have it this long.) .Anyway Have a good rest of your Night / Day.

- IDK_537 🍟