1

Heyy to my readers thank you everyone for reading, this gonna be my second book. Don't forget to vote, comment and adding my stories to your list. Drop your feedback and comment. Double love to all of you ❤️ ❤️

?? Pov

Well hello i know u gais want to know abouts me isn't it. Hurm but i don't know how to start. I'm just a normal student. I love puppy's cause they're cute hehe. I'm on my first year in the university now. I'm studying in JYP University. Well it was a luxury University not everyone can get in.  You can say that I'm good in study hehe i love reading books.

Ohh and my best friend are studying here too. His name is jeongin. He is my best best friend. We've been friends since baby i think since in the tummy hehe. On the first day in the university we meet one of his friends name felix.

He is super cute in pink. I wish i look as good as him. He was so friendly. Ohh and felix brought his friend to meet along wait what his name oh han. Yes han he's the loudest person I've ever meet. He's so hyper but it makes me happy too. So apparently the four of us stick together and we become best friends. We will hangs out together and we are classmates too. Wasn't that amazing.

"baby did you forget something?"

Opss i forgot. I am seungmin or minnie and that's is my daddy. Not my biological dad but he's my boyfriend. He refer me as his baby and that's make him as my daddy. Cringe i know but i really love him. His name is bangchan or people call him chan.

He is my seniors and daddy is hot. I mean i know people are still doubting that we are together. But daddy always say to me don't listen to them because he only love me.

"baby, are you listening to me?"

Okay gotta go now. Love you diaries.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry..."

"did you forget anything today?"

"hurmmm no daddy" did i forget something today.

"are you sure.. Cause if i found it myself you know what will happen right?"

"y-yes daddy...but minnie doesn't forget anything"

"i give you last chance baby....think what did you forget"

Oh ohh minnie can't think of anything. What did opss i did. He will be mad. Let's use the puppy eyes on daddy.

"daddy..... I'm sorry... I forgot to let you know that minnie want to join han, felix and jeongin for this weekend"

"hurmmm so now baby you wanna go against daddy? You want to make decisions on yourself now?"

"n-no that's n-not what i mean... I'm sorry... P-please daddy i really want to go along with them this weekend"

"NO"

"daddy...."

"BABY. I'VE. SAID. NO"

do somethings minnie you make him mad. I walk straight to him and sit on his lap while facing him and i put my hand around his neck and kiss his lip.

"nice try baby its not working"

Oh yah but why are your hand are around my waist now hurmmm.

"please channie I'm sorry.."

"ohh now its channie.. Okay then cool"

"arghhhhhhh daddy sorry.. Please don't be mad at me" i said looking down and pout.

"stop that pouting baby, u know i can't resist that cute little pout"