2

Heyy to my readers thank you everyone for reading, this gonna be my second book. Don't forget to vote, comment and adding my stories to your list. Drop your feedback and comment. Double love to all of you ❤️ ❤️

Changbin

I need to control myself i don't want to hurt him but i can't control my anger why does he need to make me feel so mad.

"hurmmm b~babe.... I..."

"SHUT UP...... let me calm first"

shit you changbin why do you need to shout at him. Looks he all teary and scared.

"sweetheart come here.. I'm sorry okay for shouting at you and hurting you... You know how much i love u rite hurmmm"

"yes babe i know.. I love you even more but can i explain first p~please"

"fine go on"

"I didn't meet anyone babe i promise you.. After class the professor ask to see her i when to the office I try to settle things early but then i bump into the others students and they w~ere...t~they...."

"they?...what did they do to you?.. Sweetheart tell me what did they do to you"

"they drag me to the empty classroom and force me to do their works... I couldn't protest they were like 5 of them and they are bigger than me. I'm sorry babe"

I'm gonna kill those students. How dare they use my boyfriend. They will pay for it.

"you're going to show me which one is them.."

"b~but"

"do you hear me? Did i said my self clear?"

"y~yes babe"

"now let's cuddle okay i miss you"

"i miss you too babe"

~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin

I've just finish my painting for today these day i think I'm painting more into what i want to express it makes me feel relieved.

"bang, bang, bang"

"who the hell is it this time"

"bang, bang, bang"

"ur okay? You only came to the garage if ur in anger"

"i am.. I want to kill people"

"kill people? What happen changbin?"

"they take advantage of my boyfriend kindness i will make them repay it back with blood"

"let me know if you need some help"

"of course i will"

"creakkkk.... Hurmmm binnie hyung..."

"yes seungmin…"

"hurmm where's felix?"

"don't worry i don't hurt him.. He's sleeping in the room"

"ohhh okayy..."

"were you looking for felix minnie"

"yes jinnie hyung.."

"where's bangchan did he knows you come downstairs?"

"hurmm no.. Sorry"