2

Maxine's pov
Alex goes to hug her but Luke poofs us out. "Why'd you stop me Julie needs a hug" he says. Luke replies "bro a ghost hug isn't a feel good moment that you think it is. Trust me what Julie needs right now is just a bit of privacy." He's not wrong. "I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when other people cry I should know. I cried in a room for 25 years, and I didn't get a single hug from either of you. Just maxi" "alright bring it in" reggie tries and Alex says "don't touch me!" And Reggie replies backing up "this is why no one but her hugs you"

"Okay I think the first thing we should do once we get the courage to go in there is to ask Julie why she lied about playing the piano." Luke replies. And Alex nods "yeah maybe tell her how amazing she is." Reggie adds "she's legit. I got ghost bumps." And a girl walks by crying making Alex question "was she crying too?" "Yes and the only thing scarier than one girl crying is another girl crying! It can only get worse if Max joins!" Luke says. I say "that can be arranged" they all say "no!" And go to listen in on the girls conversation making me shake my head at them. Boys.

The girls come out and Luke kicks Reggie as he says "don't worry we weren't listening" we walk into the studio. And they talk about her talent. And Alex says something about her mom. Alex says "hey! Some of the clothes we behind left are still up here" throwing a bag down Luke says "sweet! Same clothes since 95 boys, max." Taking his shirt off and I whistle his way "damn!"

He chuckles "like what you see pretty girl" "definitely" I say winking as he puts on a new shirt and he gives me his look

He chuckles "like what you see pretty girl" "definitely" I say winking as he puts on a new shirt and he gives me his look. One that says I'm in for it later.

Ray comes in and starts talking about private things and we poof out

Ray comes in and starts talking about private things and we poof out. Reggie wanted to see what was up with his folks. "A bikeshack right where my house used to be...right here" I kiss his cheek "sorry reg" he continues "made the myerson house a noodle shop. Why couldn't they have made mine a pizzeria or something?" Alex notes "they tore down the whole neighborhood" "guess my folks are gone" he sighs. I take his hand in mine "no everyone's gone. 25 years, gone. Friends, family, Bobby everyone."

Reggie says "Bobby that's right. I guess that vegetarian lucked out. What do you think happened to him?" Luke says "he probably just got old like everybody else and moves on" I ask "how are you so casual about this luke? Don't you want to know what happened?"