Geraldi Wedding

23

Mateo

The gym is doing amazing. Emmy is hosting another one of her tournaments. This time she's invited other gyms in the area and we have seven gyms and their members going head to head today. It's a Saturday so more families could make it. The younger kids are going now until lunch, then lunch will have a pizza buffett and after lunch the high schoolers will go. After that the main show is tonight where drinks will be available and even betting donations to adoption and foster centers around town. Instead of betting on a person, the fighter chose an adoption agency and or a foster system to donate all their so called bets too.

It's going amazing.

I watched as Emmy walked around with her clipboard and talked to other gym owners and trainers. Some of the high school kids from other gyms looked at her in awe. I can tell they know who she is. There's a photo of her last win with her dad right above the gym doors. Everyone knows the heart and passion that goes in to this gym.

"She's done wonders with the place hasn't she?" I nodded at my dad who handed me a bottle of water.

"She has. I know she was worried about how this one would go, where things are a bit different with seven gyms coming in, but hey if she keeps this up the Levi's Stadium might just have to get them space to compete. Or I could get Cole in on it and have the Honda Center share space."

"I think eventually that is where she'll end up. I mean look at the turnout. She can barely fit everyone inside comfortably. The next time she does this, she'll need to upgrade." Emmy came walking over with a bounce and I placed a kiss on her lips.

"You rock. This event rocks. Have I told you you're awesome?" Emmy rolled her eyes but gave me a big hug.

"Thank you for being here and supporting me. You two made this place get alive again. I appreciate you, too Gino." She let got of me and hugged my dad before walking away.

"So what have you two been up to? "

"Not much. She's been here and working while I've been trying to keep training. I come here when she's here and use the equipment some nights."

"That's good. I'm glad you two have found each other again. I remember how you talked about her and to her when you were in college. It was love then and now I think it's forever love. You and your mother love the same. I'm proud of you." I smiled at my dad and he patted me on the back.

"I actually have a question to ask you."

"Yeah?"

"I want to take Emmy on a vacation. "

"Yes, you should!"

"I was thinking somewhere between a week and two weeks? I really just want to go to like a cabin and go skiing or snowboarding and have time away from California."

"A new state and experience. We can make it work. Just tell me the days. I know she'll be worried about missing the gym too, but I'll talk to Glenn and Terry." I thanked my dad and he patted me on the back. "Enjoy the time away from it all. It's good to indulge each other."

Emmy looks like perfection in her dress. She's wearing this baby pink dress with these straps that cross in the back. Her hair is up in this bun, but she and I aren't in the wedding. Bree only has four bridesmaids and so Fin only has four guys: Cole, Brody, Alec and Eddie. I didn't mind because that means I can sit here and feel Emmy up.

Living with her has been the best, especially knowing she's choosing to be with me. I have a surprise for her next month. I rented a cabin out in Colorado for us for 10 days. 10 days of just me, Emmy, some sightseeing/hiking and skiing, and just more Emmy. Bree and Fin managed to throw this wedding together in a month with style. The place looks beautiful and the background for the photos is beautiful. I wonder if Emmy is thinking about where we would get married. I want to leave that entirely up to her. I want her to be happy and I know my dad will walk her down the aisle. I kissed the side of Emmy's head as Jack blabbed in the middle of the vows. The whole crowd gave a laugh and Bree continued on. I'm glad Fin found Bree in this world. I think that she has made that man the happiest and most whipped dude in the world.