TS-The Mussoorie tales -1

Age criteria:
Anirudh -26
Bondita -16

Location -Mussorie

Two beautiful souls were sleeping soundly and peacefully... Their bodies were clinging to reach other.. abstracting each other's warmth...
That's why the chillness of outside couldn't affect them so much...

Her head was rested on his chest and his hands were encircled around her petite frame protectively ...may be protecting his soft and tender babygirl from the naughty winter....

The alarm rang -Tringgg...

Anirudh's slumber broken and his hand hurriedly went towards the table clock to stop the snoozing so that it won't disturb his Sukoon's sukoon filled slumber...

He opened his eyes hesitatedly...felt weight on his chest and looked at her angelic face...

He smiled glancing at her face rested on his chest and caressed her hairs lovingly...

His eyes went towards the window...it was dawn time.. little dim light was peeping through the window into the room...he looked at the clock..it was 5am..

He slowly lifted her head from his chest and placed it on pillow and raised his body from the bed.. leaned his face towards her and kissed her forehead while caressing her cheeks...she wiggled under him..

Then he stood up from the bed... wrapped the white towel around his torso fallen on the floor and went towards the window and opened it....he smiled looking at the beautiful scenerio of outside...

It was still little dark outside...
The mountains were covered with thick layer of white pearl due to last night snow fall ...he glanced at the white carpet covered mountains and the long trees giving serene vibes with green and white mixed hue...
He went towards the cupboard to bring his camera and captured the beautiful scenerio in its lens...

Mussoorie... also known as queen of hills is famous for its serene beauty of nature... sometimes filled with greenery and sometimes got covered with thick carpet of snow...

Anirudh and Bondita were in Mussoorie from about a week.After her schooling got completed they both moved from Tulsipur to Kolkata for her barristry study.Anirudh was also continuing his own barristery in Kolkata high court.They were in Kolkata from about 6-7 months.In her summer vacation he was planning to go come here on trip but she insisted to watch snowfall as she found a photograph of Anirudh from his London album on the snow covered street a long time ago.From that day it became a dream for her to witness snowfall and play with snows.

That's why Patibabu postponed the plan to december so that he can satisfy his baby wife's fantasy.

The sun was rising behind the mountains and the rays of sunlight spreading all over the sky and sorrounding...

The rays started peeking through the open window inside the room ...he looked behind towards the bed.. his babygirl was sleeping soundly..the dim sunrays coming inside the room spreading maroon hue inside the room and giving her angelic vibes...he smiled looking at the serene goddess infront of his eyes...