TS -The Mussorie tales -2

(Author's note -My silent readers please don't forget to vote the chapter if you enjoyed it...)

Let's continue:

......Thuddd ...

She banged the door and locked it from inside...

Anirudh was looking at her dangling fleshy boobs hungrily...his breath was getting uneven...

She smriked and took slow steps towards him...
She reached him... inched close to his body ..

Her hands moved to his face and sensually caressed his cheeks...

She leaned her face towards his ear and said huskily -I am okkk Patibabu...buttt .. it seems you are not ok....are you ok Patibabu..

She traced her fingers on his jawline...

Anirudh took a deep breath and blabbered -What happened to me....i...i..mmm tott.. totally okk..

Bondita smriked..

She looked into his eyes and traced her finger from his forehead to his chin through his sharp nose and again said -Nooo... Patibabu..you are not okkk..your Bondita can read both your mind and heart...tell me are you ok...

She started moving more close to his body and his feet moved backwards....

I told naa...i m okk ..-He replied

Don't lie Patibabu...i know you are not ok..are you hungry Patibabu..hummm-she asked while moving towards him closer

Whaaattt....Nooo....i m not hungry -he replied

Then why are gazing at my boobs hungrily haan-she said huskily

His breath hitched.... heartbeat raised higher..his face flushed as he got caught red handed...

Bondita moved more towards him and pinned him to the wall...

Anirudh got shocked ... before he could say anything she cupped his cheeks and smashed her lips with him...

Anirudh clutched her waist tightly in ecstasy and pulled her towards him...

Bondita smriked internally...

He started sucking her lower lip and biting it hungrily...she was also biting his upper lip hungrily.. the kiss got deepen and both plunged their tongue into each other's mouth... biting and sucking each other's saliva in extreme emergency...

Moaning into each other's mouth...

Ummmmmhhh.....

Mmmmmmm.....

Their Sensual moan mixed with their uneven whizzing sound of breath raised the temperature of the bathroom higher...

Their body were rubbing with each other dangerously
in between the passionate liplock... making their sense go crazy..both were feeling desperate to be interlinked together tightly...

In between the kiss she could clearly feel his hardened Manhood above his towel pressing on her abdomen...her mind was going crazier to feel it inside her mouth and pussy...her inner thighs started leaking more and more making her thighs wet..

His hands were busy in ministration of her upper body..he was rubbing and pinching her waist curves sensously while biting and sucking her saliva dangerously....

Her palms left his cheeks and moved downwards..

Through his bare chest her cold palm moved towards his lower abdomen...

Her hands reached the knot of his towel and undid it hurriedly...it fall on the floor making him totally naked...she immediately clutched his long hardened dick..