Moan Under the Shower 🚿 -2

I kept my promise

I kept my promise... enjoy reading my lovely readers....😘😘

.
.

Their lips started fighting with each other and he slowly took her towards the bathroom and pushed the door lightly.. entering into the bathroom he banged the door behind him making her flinched in utter shock and parted from the passionate lip lock feeling breathless..
Without wasting a second he went towards the wall and stood just under the shower..he pressed her body on the wall...
She got shuddered feeling the sudden chillness of the marble wall on her bare back and quaked..

Patibabu.. it's.. it's so cold..uff...She murmured under uneven breath while shivering
No problem baby..it will feel warmer soon...He uttered huskily and immediately smashed his lips with her again taking her into a deep passionate kiss.

At first she couldn't respond cause she was feeling extreme chills on her bare back and getting goosebumps all through her body..But the intensity of his endeavouring passion was making her feel warmer with each passing second.. and with the increasing warmness of her body the wall also got warmer soon..she was still on the air and are legs were wrapped around him so tightly..as her body was now resting comfortably on the wall he loosed his hold from her body and roamed his palms aimlessly on her shoulder arms and finally on her thighs...his palms again travelled downwards through the lining of his buttocks joint and reached her wet pussy...

Her pussy was feeling warmer than her body..he started parting the fleshy folds and teasing her clit..

Umhhh....She moaned into his mouth and clutched his hair
Their lips were dancing with each other and sucking each other's saliva desperately.. chewing and biting each other mercilessly.. finally after a minute they got parted from the deep passionate lip lock feeling breathless..he immediately pushed his head into her neck and started biting and sucking her sweet spot wildly...

Ouchhh...umhh....She pushed his head more into her crook and arched her neck in ecstasy

While continuing his sweet yet extra sensual torture his hand moved towards the shower valve and made the shower on..the ice cold water started spraying on their naked clinging bodies..
She got sheivered dangerously with the touch of the chilled water on her skin..

Patii babuuu.. please..stop it ..uff.. it's so cold...She whimpered in quivering tone
Don't worry babyy...it will get hot with the heat of our make out...He groaned squeezing her ass cheeks

It was going irresistible for her to bear the chillness of the water droplets and the wild sensual torture in her pussy..he was fingering her with three fingers for the first time and twisted them inside her tight hole hitting her g-spot mercilessly...

The hot sensation in her core was overpowering the chillness of water for real and in some time it couldn't affect her anyways cause her whole concentration was on the sensual pleasure only and she became a moaning mess... roaming her hand aimlessly on his wet bare back and rubbing herself more against his body to absorb the warmth of his muscles...