Bloom

(The Xezu Series - Omaiu)(Created July 20, 2022)

(Created July 20, 2022)

"Join our clan?"

The girl gawked at him. Then looked him up and down.

"Show me your best technique?"

The girl said. Xezu then demonstrated his strongest move.

Kani eyes widened.

"Not bad? You can use a bit more training and well, you don't seem too novice. Hm? You might be just the new recruit where looking for? Okay. Welcome to Omaiu Clan"

Kani said.

When Xezu entered the temple in the mountain he was surprised.

"A Rookie? So? You want to learn from the Omaiu? Where always looking for good spirited people. Long as you stay positive around here I'm sure you do better then these guys"

Duni said as she laughed at Kin and Locus.

Locus peaked his glasses up.

"Ignore her. Duni think she rules everything, but we do half the work and she acts like we don't do anything most of the time."
Locus said.

"Settle down it was only a joke. Besides I know how hard you guys all work."
Duni said.

"Damn Locus, woke up on the wrong side of the bed?"

Kin asked.

"That last mission was really annoying, and we still haven't recieved our bonus. And yet these new comers and lower ranks always get what they need on time. I'm sick of how poorly we are treated'

Locus said.

Xezu looked and rubbed his head and Duni landed by him.

"Ignore them. It's not that bad. Locus is a bit reckless, he broke his blade on the last mission which we clearly state that S ranked weapons are generally, hard to repair. He's the one that act like he owns everything. Well then shall we get you situated?"

Duni said.

Xezu looked.

"You seem quite experienced and well. We just watch and see how you do on this next mission and well determine where you fit in independently with us. And you be assigned accordingly. That means Locus and Kin arent too busy"

Duni said.

"I told you didn't I? ...sigh never mind. Can't give us a high ranking mission with a rookie anyways."