Anahata

Elina spun, her feet knocking the waves around her, with the rhythm and movements she quickly waved her hands and arms circling them, the waves responded to her rhythm

"Watch closely now, it be a same for you to miss my secrets now wouldn't it? For someone who is attentive and adapt such skill and talents from others which made you who you are today, wouldn't be ashame if you stopped learning? Honing yourself in all ways?"

Suddenly the waves now circling around her legs launched and splashed up causing a sprinkle of water to form around them.

"Understand that the heart chakra is a sensitive and delicate but also chaotic and destructive, it doesn't take much for this chakra to become blocked, you know a impure chakra can create lots of problems within a person.

I can tell you because people don't connect to Divine energy, many deal with a impure or damaged heart chakra.

This chakra must be carefully tended at birth,
The heart chakra is associated with love, compassion, empathy, self-love, and relationships,

both romantic and platonic.

When it becomes imbalanced or blocked, it can lead to issues such as difficulty forming healthy connections, trust issues, codependency, jealousy, possessiveness, and even depression.

releasing these negative energies and emotions, usually requires deep forgiveness of yourself and others.

This journey to master Chi does indeed require the element of love.

This practice with Divine energy helps with Chakra cleansing. It will help clear away any blockages and restore balance to your chakra.

Healing and self discovery is the name of the game Xezu"

Elina said gracefully.