[integer=?] - chapter diverge

dimension_status(query,type=offline)

reroute_online

source=false [ERROR: integer_overflow]

dimension_status(query,type=9,223,372,036,854,775,807)

boot(type=4;online)=true

- G & 5 T I % U J -

~ now[?] months ago ~

You look around the room, confused at your new surroundings. It looks like a meeting room in a posh mansion. The space is adorned with a red carpet, cedar wood walls, and unnaturally bright white leather couches. A crystal chandelier hangs from the ceiling.

Just then, a door opens. A tall figure, made entirely of monotone orange, walks through and sits on the couch opposite you.

"I'm so glad we can finally meet!" they state, leaning into the couch. "Of course, I'm not talking to a character right now. I'm talking to you.

"We're in a pocket dimension right now. I won't bore you with the trivial details, bu the world outside cannot handle the conversation we are having right now.

"There are still many unanswered questions. What is the 'bounty?' How did Blake know about the horde he sent Catey after? More generally, what in the everloving fuck is going on right now?

"I'm sure you have ideas. Do not fret; all will be revealed in due time. I designed that universe, after all; I'd hate to leave any threads dangling in obscurity. This timeline is undoubtedly proving to be tragic, though that's simply how things are sometimes.

"Now, I really must get going. I have a universe to supervise. Goodbye."
The figure stands up, leaving a note on the couch they sat on. You stand up, watching as the door shuts behind them.