Prologue - A Good Story Takes Time

Let me tell you a story, a tale to be told.

Out and beyond, warm, and cold.

Legends and mysteries only expand,

Here and foretold in Varia's land.

By now, you all know the story of how Varia is made. How Zenus, our Sun Goddess' curiosity sparked Xoze's, our Moon God's emotions. How their creation ended in war, and the following consequences of Zenus' actions ended in her eternal rest. How the humans were created by the remains of her heart. However, if this was how the story ended, this would be a boring story session, and I would not be here today to play this song. After the humans were put to life, Zenus' heart shattered. Putting herself into an eternal slumber, she left behind important pieces of her life and powers. Scattered across the lands of Varia, left to the Spirits, protected by creatures, some lie in unknown locations. These Shards have never been found, nor understood. Some say they are simple pieces left to wonder, some say artifacts, some say they have incredible magic potential, and others say useless. These Shards are as unknown as the stars, as warm as the sun, and as mysterious as darkness. The riddle of Zenus' Shards has yet to be solved.

-⛧-

Confusion wandered among the children as their storyteller laid down his lute. With crossed legs, he scanned the small armada of children who awaited an explanation. He smiled, knowing his words would remain as confusing as always.

"A story carries a meaning to seek, content to find, and a lesson to be learned. However, it is not always clear when it starts, nor when it ends. No matter how long or short, a good story takes time."