You Can Make a Change

Yes I have started other story's, no I didn't finish them, there is a simple answer to that, I got board. Its as simple as that. I don't think this book is going to get boring, for me anyway. I think my life and anyone's life can be exciting but only if you let it. You can make a change in this world. As Gondi once said " You must be the change you want to see in the world." No I don't like speaking of front of crowds. No I'm not popular. Yes I am afraid to be humiliated in front of people. You shouldn't be, and neither should I but I am. I am going to list put things you can do to change the world.
1. Pick up one single piece of trash you see on the ground on your way home from school.
2. If someone is sitting alone at lunch, sit with them, trust me that will make someone's day.
One day in 4 th grade both me and my best friend were one of the most shyest people in that class. But, that changed. My teacher, Mrs. Herd noticed that me and this girl Taylor were really quiet, so, she put us next to each other. Before we knew it we were best friends and still are. There was nothing you could do to separate us. Then I met all of her best friends that soon became mine. Riley, Ellie, Sophia.
See that is just two of the ways you can change the world as we know it. The whole story about me and my new best friends, was something that Mrs. Herd did she helped me make new friends. You may think how does that help the world? It helped my world...

In my middle school years I feel like I have changed, not in a bad way but not really in a good way either. I would have to say in a perfect way.
You can probably tell that these chapters may go off topic. That's ok. That doesn't matter. Think of it as me having a conversation with you. Just we are not talking face to face. And your not talking to me I am just talking to you. Once again this chapter isn't long but, who said chapters had to be long? Oh yea, one more thing if you are already board of these 2 chapters I have made. Stop reading. But you'll regret it.