Ch.2 Stranded

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

"What the....... Where am I?" I asked.

I stared senselessly in the black void. I tried to navigate my way but I was hopeless. Suddenly a bright light appears right in front of me. The light  intensified and an explosion that blinded me falling to my knees.

"Do not fear my child" a soothing voice echoed.

"Huh.. God? Is that you?"

"Yes my child."

"Then why am I here?"

"Unfortunately I have some devastating news. You are dead. Not big surprise."

"Am I?"

"In the inside."

"As always. But what now?"

"Since you were , I decided to offer you something."

"What is your offer?"

"The offer you will be at a land where you'll find a different kind of species.

"If that's the case then take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand."

"I will my little Ocean man, the voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip."

"And what happens if I don't?"

"You'll see. If not you'll go to heaven."

"So you're telling me that if I go to this land, I'll be given a second chance. But if I don't go I'll be with my grandparents?"

"Exactly. Which will you choose?"

"Ok. Lead me to this land."

"Your wish is my command."

After  god snapped his fingers a sudden force pulled me off of my legs and I was sent flying through the universe. Bright abstracts of shapes and colors filled my vision thus losing my mind. Racing through the vast stars, I see a bright light entering me to life.

I woke up with the sounds of waves crashing on the coast and seagulls gawking in the sky. The sand covered itself to shield any form of life and light but my eyes are unwilling to combat the stinging pain nor my entire body.

After a few seconds I soon gathered enough strength to move and all of the pain on my body protested. My head spun around while I tried to regain balance. Upon examination I somehow got cuts and moving my left arm was painful.

"At least give me a smooth or safer landing!" I yelled out but it only came out groaning.

Being washed up ashore I still got a feeling that something was missing. I looked forward and surprisingly there was my backpack. I limped over to it and found it contained my AirPods, stuff at school, Laptop, the mask my uncle gave me and my PS5 with all of the cables/controllers and lastly the chargers for my electronics. All of them were in perfect condition.