Her eyes ❤

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே ⛄

Vanga vanga... Polam... 🏃‍♀️

On the other side... Our Ezhil was standing in the bus stop for a alternative bus... But her dismay or kadavul setting... There she didn't catch any bus... At that time she saw the bus number... And huffed...

Ezhil : Ada kadavuley... Ivlo neram wait panniyum oru bus kooda varala.. Ana ipa intha A2 than vanthuruku... Ipa ithula pona accident aguma.. Agatha... Oru sila time namma illusion thappa sollirukulla.. So ithulayeh povom time aguthu...

When she stepped out from the stop... A huge loud pierced her ears... She turns towards the noice where came.. Her eyes went wide.. Her legs trembled... There a container lorry crashed the bus... The bus and the lorry collaided... Her breath went abnormal... She slowly went near the bus... There many of them crowded... Some of them screaming for their life .. Her eyes blurred... The passengers blood colloided ... Many of them got injuries ... She moves to help some of them.. At that time ambulance arrived... She helped elders... And little one to take care their seat in ambulance... At that time she feels a tug in her dress... She slowly turned.. Saw a man whose eyes closed... A blood oozed from his hands and his forehead... She neared him... And put her hands in his shoulder ... He slowly opens his eyes.. And saw the pair of eyes... Which he never saw ever...

Ezhil : Onnumilla... Bayam padatheenga... Onnumila... Ipo ambulance vanthurum pogalm..

He noded..

Ezhil : Acho blood nikkama varuthey... She searched a cloth to stop his bleeding.. But she found nothing... So she took her kerchief and put It on the wound which cause heavy bleed... She continuesly patting him... Like mother does their children's.. He forgot his pain and the non stop bleeding ...he only saw the pair of eyes... be bold ... Nothing happens to you... I am with you.... Don't worry... At that time ambulance came the helpers helping to carry him in the strecher... He got her wrist... She tried to loosened it... But he didn't gave up...

Ezhil : Onnumila.. Neenga ponga..

He noded his head negatively...

Helper : Madam.. Neengalum vanga... Ivaru than vida matengurareh..

Ezhil : Athu... Vanthu...

Helper : Yosikatheenga... Time aguthu.. Vanga...

Ezhil : Hmm sari vanga... She to take her seat in ambulance..all the time he didn't leave her hand which oozed blood and her hand to fully blooded.. Onnumillainga... Ipa namma hospital porom.. Anga ponathum ungaluku treatemnt kuduthutu... Onnumila you are alright nu solluvanga... She smiled and gave a nice talk to him .. To ease his fear...

she put their hand in her lap... And squeezed it.. Her white dress now filled with blood strain... They reached the hospital...

Helper : Madam intha hospital than nearby la iruku... Ila namma GH pogalama...

Ezhil : It's ok anna... Ingayeh admit pannalam..

Helper : Ok mam... Avarodaya kayya loosen pannunga... Stetcher la irunthu ulla kondu povom...

Ezhil : Hmm sari na.. She tried her best to leave her hand.. For her sudden action he wrigled his hand... The blood in his hand spilled on her forehead... He slowly went unconscious state... At last he saw her eyes only because her half of the face covered with mask... He tried to removed it... But he can't... Slowly he went full unconscious.. She patted him.. But all went in vain..