Revealed 🤗❤

வணக்கம் நண்பர்களே 🤗.

Vanga vanga polam...

In his cabin... After the commotion...

Thamizh : Hmm...i will explain your duty for a whole day...

Ezhil: yess sir..

Thamizh : You have to check the daily needs... And check out the provisions used for the products and its expired date by the help of the team... And saved it daily and filed it at the end of the month...Products quality is must important... I don't compassion with it... Got it... Once you done your work and visit the production section and eye on everything... Sometimes I to along with you... If anything went wrong ... You directly contact me with your official phone which is in your table... .

Ezhil : Yahh ok sir...

Thamizh : Hmm... Ok you carry on

After 2 hours of their work... He called her... They share same cabin... Because they didn't alot for her individual room early... So they arranged it in two days...

Thamizh : Maa..

Ezhil : yess sir...

Thamizh : Shall you order two cup of coffee ..

Ezhil : Hmm .. Ok sir

She ordered the coffee... Soon it arrived...

Ezhil : Sir eduthukonga..

Thamizh : You to have it...

Ezhil : No need sir

Thamizh : Ada kudi ma... Thaniya sapda kashtama iruku... Company kudu

Ezhil : smiled and sip it... Nan onnu kekalama sir..

Thamizh : Onnu Ena evlo venumnalum kelu... Enaku relax ana pothum

Ezhil : Ila.. Neenga sonnatha vechu than kekuren.. Thaniya saptu palakam illaya

Thamizh : Ena apdi sapda vittathilla yarum... So enakum palagiruchu

Ezhil : Yen apdi

Thamizh : vetla ellarum morning and night sernthu than sapduvom...school la annan than 12th varaikum ooti vittan ...college la frnds kooda sapduven...Inga lunch ku saravanan irupan.. Innum rendu kattu vasinga... Katukulla enathayo research pandrenu poirukunga...athunga vanthuta... Intha edam ipdi amaithiya irukaveh irukathu... Korangu mathiri kuthichukiteh irupanunga... Avanungalumm kooda than sapduvanga... Apdiyeh palagiruchu... Yarum illaina canteen poiruven... Anga ellarum irupangala..saptutu vanthuruven he told everything like child.. For the first time he opened his heart out...and she admired it..

Ezhil : You are different...

He smiled...

.... : Ama avan yaru yen marumaganacheh... Apdi than irupan... Kandupudichurupeenga... Karpagam athai than 🤭

Thamizh : Vanga athai... Ena Inga... Ena pakama iruka mudiyalayah

Karpagam : Un asa... Poda anguttu...

Thamizh : Podi

Karpagam : Adi pichupuduven.. Ama yaru intha ponnu

Thamizh : Ahnn nan love pandra ponnu she splitted the coffee .. Karpagam knows his son in law very well... So she to played with him...

Karpagam : Oh apa iva yen ponnu...pathiya nan than sonnen la ennaya mathiriyeh alga oru ponnu unaku kedaipanu... Nadanthuruchu.... Ama un peru enna da...

Ezhil was bewildered... Because of these to devils... She was in a trance... Her trance was broken by karpagams pat..

Karpagam : Unna than da..