★ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ★

𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚊
(𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍, 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

The world was never made to be perfect. You undertood that. For the past years, you learned that the only person who can help you in this sad and confusing reality is yourself.

No one will be willing to help you if you won't help them in return.

People change clothes, shelter, and lifestyle everyday but no one is willing to change themselves. Human are brilliant and useless at the same time but would you be willing to be different? of course not. No one would accept you if you weren't normal.

That's why you try to blend in with people in the crowd. Everyday, every hour, you pretend to be a different person. But this leads you to notice the same disapointment people have when they can't have, something they didn't have.

Will they just let that goal go or do something no one will expect? Well you are the type to choose the second option. You are willing to push yourself past your comfort zone just to achieve your goal. You are willing to sacrifice your time, wealth and energy to get what you want. You see it, you like it, you want it, you got it.

Y/n L/n remarks. She is a spy working for the government to seek both peace and justice. Its an honoring job to work as as a spy, only skilled and dedicated individuals can pursue this career to help their country. Really, its more tough than you think. Its a pain in the ass considering you only get 5 hours of sleep and your missions are hard as it gets.

Not to mention its stressful. Though the pay is very rewarding, thats the tinniest reason why you still motivate yourself to keep going. The salary for you pay your fathers debts and to pay your bills. But you still got cash to treat yourself. Being an adult is difficult.

You worked at the Fuji Public Security Acency. An industry owned by your fathers close friend. You were forced to work after you graduated college as the reason that your fathers company is about to fall in bankruptcy.

You didn't really have a choice. You were well aware that you will be kicked out of the mansion of you didn't follow your fathers comands. You also had a sibling named (s/n), she was very close minded and anoying if you say so yourself.

Ever since your mother, she was the one who took care of the financial assets of both your fathers company and the mansion.

You were the one whose supposed to be in charge but favor took it all away. Eversince your mother died, she was your fathers treasured child. If she asked for something, it would be given to her instantly.

Either it was tangible or intangible. Least to say you weren't envious, and you couldn't care less.

Or many you did, a tiny bit, but you could deal with your suffering. It was something that held you back from being honest about your feelings. Crippling from the past will never help you in the future but it still hurts like hell, watching someone close to you replace you with a mere stranger.

When will this ever change? all you wanted was to be loved and to be looked upon but even if you stood in the front crying blood, he will never care.

Im tired. Im sick of this. I don't want this. Can someone please save me from my misery? Mom please come back. I need you....

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。