ride of your life (smut)

the rare occasion where eddie is submissive 😱 hope u enjoy lmao-

——————————————————
y/n's pov:

i sigh, trudging to my lockers. today's been fucked. one of the worst days i can name. i slam my locker open making others around me jump before pulling out my backpack on my way out of this hell hole. as i stare at my feet storming off i bump into something. i look up, it's my boyfriend eddie. if only he knew how much i needed to see his face.

"hey y/n, you okay beautiful" he asks, stroking the side of my face, tucking a stray hair behind my ear. "no ed's. today's been shit." i sigh, burying my head in his chest. he holds me close, rubbing the back of my head, "how about we head back to mine? have a nice night in. i can make really shitty noodles and we can watch horror films?" he suggests. "okay love thank you" i say kissing his cheek as i hold his hand. we walk to his van together in comfortable silence.

i love how understanding eddie is, he doesn't pester me for information or ask all about my day. he knows if i'm not talking, then i don't want to and that's that. god he's perfect.

we get in the van, as he goes to put his seat belt on i grab his face and rub his cheek before leaning in to kiss him. he kisses me back softly as i run one hand through his brunette locks. i decide to take it further, sliding my tongue across his lips as he opens his mouth. we fight for dominance but he let's me win as i slide to sit on his lap. i can feel him squirm as i lower my hips on his. i grin, kissing down his neck and exposed skin from his shirt. i leave bites and hickeys across him painting him in red and purple. he sighs underneath me. "god love" he holds my head as i nip at his ear before whispering, "how 'bout we head back to yours now honey" he clears his throat quickly as i sit back in my seat but leave a hand on his thigh as he speeds down the streets trying to get home as soon as he can. i stroke his upper thigh with my thumb. i hear his breathing grow more rapid. we pull into the drive and practically jump out of the car. i grip his hand in mine as he fumbles for the keys. "my-my uncles not home" he mumbles. "okay love that's good" i wink at him as he pulls me inside.

i shove him against the door kissing him harshly again. he grips my waist tightly. our lips move in sync and i bite down on his lower lip as he groans, gripping me closer. "let me please you tonight" i ask, wanting to take charge.
"yes please darling" he grins back as he follows me to his bedroom.

as soon as we get in there i push him against a wall. ripping his denim jacket off and tugging at the hem of his shirt. he quickly throws it off. i pin him against the wall and continue kissing across his chest. he sighs in pleasure while i edge closer to his jeans. "please baby" he begs, "god your hot when you beg for me, but i make the rules here." i state, kissing his cheek.

i push him down onto the bed. his hands hold onto my thighs as we make out. i begin bouncing on him, our hips against each other's. he moans into the kiss. i grind against him slower and he throws his head back. i grin from the state i've got him in. i kiss him one last time before going down to his belt, taking it off with my teeth. i pull his jeans down his legs throwing them across the side of the room.

he's now just left in grey boxers, his member sprung up in my face. i chuckle. "god you're needy aren't you? i've barely even touched you." i smile before softly stroking him through his boxers. he squirms and throws his head back. "p-please" he begs me.

i pull down his boxers and stroke him, he's already dripping for me. i then lick from the base of his length to the tip, kissing his tip softly. he tries to raise his hands but i hold them tightly against the mattress. "no touching" i demand before taking him fully in my mouth. "fuck princess" he groans as i swirl my tongue around him in my mouth. enough sweet shit. i bob my head down taking all of him in, he reaches past the back of my throat as i try not to gag. he moans loudly beneath me, bucking his hips upwards. "just like that baby-fuckk" he whimpers. i begin deeepthroating him, bobbing from his base to the tip taking as much of him in my mouth as possible. i eat him like it's my last goddamn meal and he's loving it.

all i can hear as i continue is a jumble of swears and praise. i feel him begin to shake. "y/n~ im going to~ fuck.." he groans. "not yet baby" i tease, going faster now then before. he whines and whimpers under me as i feel him come close to releasing. "p-please" he begs, i nod in response, gagging on him as he goes further back then before. he shivers and shoots his load down my throat calling out my name over and over. "fuck y/n.. holy shit- baby- yes" he spits out before sighing in relief.

"you're not done yet big boy" i giggle. he props himself up on his elbows looking down at me, stroking my face softly again. i rip my clothes off, removing my tank top and tight fit jeans. then i stand up and slowly slide off my bra and underwear in full view for eddie. he grins, staring me head to toe. he bites his lip as i walk back over to the bed and jump on his waist.

we begin kissing again aggressively. i want him so bad right now i can't even describe it. he's like a drug to me. i kiss his harshly as i begin to spread my legs, lining his member up to my hole. he moans feeling my wetness drip on him.

"that's what you do to me baby" i sigh, proceeding to slide down on him, feeling him far inside me. i moan loudly finally getting the sensation i needed. he grips my hips, i can feel his rings leave imprints on my skin as he throws his head back. i begin grinding my hips against his slowly savoring each movement as i grin at the sight of him beneath me. he's sweating, panting and sighing. such a gorgeous mess. i begin bobbing up on him. i moan loudly, "fuck ed's you feel so good" as he stretches me out. "don't stop baby" he pleads. i hop harder, my tits bouncing from how fast we're going. he holds me closer as the bed begins hitting the wall. "f-f-fuck eddie" i feel myself let go and start tightening around him. he moans underneath me, "baby i'm nearly-"

i understand what he's saying so i grip his neck with my hands harshly, feeling his adam's apple move. his eyes roll back as i grind my name on him with my hips. i begin panting from the satisfaction i'm receiveing, getting closer by the second. he choked out a loud moan, "fuck y/n!" he shrieks as i feel him paint my insides. i continue bouncing even harder then before as he reaches his high. i feel a pressure on my stomach about to explode and i scream his name bouncing "eddie!!". i cum on him as he moans from the overstimulation. i continue riding him until i've finished completely.

we're both sweating and breathing heavily as i lay across his chest. "good job baby" i congratulate, "that was the ride of my life" he laughs.

and for the rest of the night we snuggle together, pick out some movies and eat his shitty noodles.

————————————————————