chapter 8

"You said it's an urgent matter, Sanzu. What is this?" Kakucho said while looking at Sanzu who's guiding him to sit on the couch inside the club where the scarred man called him.

"Come on, man. Loosen up. You need some fun sometimes. It's urgent." Ran replied and put a glass of whiskey in Kakucho's hand.

"Yeah, stop being a pussy. Have fun with us, let's go for a girl that you prefer tonight." Rindou added and threw a condom at Kakucho's direction which he expertly caught. Kakucho just frowned at what Rindou said.

Sanzu glanced at the Haitani brothers and they both nodded, meaning that they are already executing the plan. The plan to steal Kakucho's phone to find who's his sweetheart.

They are continuously entertaining him, offering him drinks while chatting. Sanzu called a woman he had already paid to participate in their plan. He leaned over the woman's ear, "You know what to do." He whispered and the woman blushed before nodding.

Kakucho was comfortably chatting with Ran and Rindou when a woman got into his lap. "Hi, handsome. I'm in charge of serving you." She said with a slutty smile plastered on her lips that is painted in a deep shade of red making him irk.

For him it's your color, the deep bloody shade of red that suits you perfectly.

The woman was startled seeing Kakucho's cold stare, no one ever looked at her like that because despite her job she's the prettiest among them. "I don't remember asking for this kind of service." He said and looked at Sanzu, "I think she got the wrong man here."

"Nah, just enjoy the night with us. Don't ruin the fun." Sanzu said and started touching the women around him. Kakucho sighed, why am I even here? I don't like these kinds of things. He thought and took a sip of his whiskey. He knows that if he rebuts even more, Sanzu would bring more women.

He just boredly leaned on the couch while the woman who's serving him started kissing his neck while her hands wandered on his body. Your touches are definitely different, just a simple touch could arouse him. Kakucho just gritted his teeth when you entered his mind.

He knows that a time will come where he has to throw everything and end you. We are each other's demise, we both know that. I should at least try not to think about her anymore. Not too long for her warmth anymore. She only did it to get close to me. He thought and closed his eyes.

He has been avoiding you for three days. He thought that if he continuously stayed away from you, you would be safer and he would forget about you. At least that way, he'll stop thinking about Mikey's order and the possibility that you're the assassin that is assigned to kill him.

He remained silent while drinking without really feeling any arousal from the woman's touches. She's even already thinking about the man she's seducing has an erectile dysfunction because no matter what she does it's not getting up.

While Kakucho was lost in his thoughts, the trio took the opportunity to snatch his phone. Because of his thoughts about you, the woman successfully took his phone and handed it over to Sanzu who's sitting near Kakucho.

The trio have triumphant smiles on their lips, seeing how their plan worked. They move closer to each other while Kakucho still has his eyes closed and oblivious to everything that is happening. He's just letting the woman seduce him, but she's failing nonetheless.

"Here goes nothing." Sanzu whispered and the Haitani brothers nodded. Wondering why they are doing this? Boredom and curiosity, of course. They are curious about who managed to make a stiff man like Kakucho go all over her.

In their perspectives, you are surely incredible for achieving such a feat.

Sanzu opened the phone and all of their eyes were glued to the screen. He opened the messages registered with the name sweetheart and their jaws fell. It was full of the nude pictures that you are constantly sending to tease Kakucho.

Tattooed back, pierced tongue and that gorgeous body on top of that. Their eyes are pinned on the pictures, all of it looks ethereal.

"Lucky fuck. I want a lover like that, no wonder Kakucho is so hooked." Rindou said and the two nodded.

"Kakucho's hooked because the motherfucker is probably dating a hooker." Ran added and the three were startled when someone spoke near them.

"Oh...Would you look at that? You're having fun on your own, hottie?" Kakucho was also startled when he heard your voice. He turned to you and immediately got up, not only him who stood up, even the trio did.

You were in the club because you just finished a mission in one of the vip rooms, you purposely took another mission because Kakucho is avoiding you, only for him to see you fooling around.

"After not seeing me for three fucking days, I'll see you here? Funny." You sarcastically said and was about to approach Kakucho when someone snaked his arms around your waist. You turned to him and saw a man with slightly messy hair and his hair has violet highlights.

You know every executive in the bonten gang because of the information that was given to you, you already knew that the man was Haitani Ran. "Then why don't you just have fun with me too?" He flirty said and you weren't able to answer him when a man that looks like Ran held your chin. His brother, Haitani Rindou.

"We will surely treat you better than Kakucho does. Two is better than one, isn't it?" Rindou said and you felt someone sneaked behind you and leaned to your ear, "Three, if you can take it." Sanzu whispered.

"What are you all doing?" He irritatedly uttered while glaring at Ran, Rindou and Sanzu. Kakucho is mostly calm and collected but he's being extremely annoyed at the moment.

Sanzu stepped in and handed him his phone. "Your phone, dude. Your sweetheart is surely stunning."

Kakucho gritted his teeth, understanding what Sanzu meant. This is gonna make me lose my mind. This is why I don't want my emotions to take over me. He angrily thought before taking your hand and dragging you out of the bar.

You just stayed silent because you were upset, letting Kakucho drag you to the parking lot. When the both of you stopped, he pinned you on the car while seriously glaring at you.

"Why didn't you shake them off, they were clearly touching you." He irritatingly said, so you slapped him, shocking Kakucho.

"And how about you, Kakucho? The slut who's continuously touching you, you thought I didn't see her? You said you fucking like me, why are you like this? Am I just a game for you? Your clown to entertain you? Or probably a personal whore for you to fuck?" You angrily retaliated.

"Then how about me, y/n? Am I just also someone for you to play with? Why did you approach me? Now tell me, y/n." Kakucho asked in return, giving you a hint that he already knows your hidden intentions.

You clenched your hands into fist. He knows... You thought and looked down. You're not in a position to refute his words anymore. You felt the pang in your chest, you know that you shouldn't be feeling it but here you are, hurting because you know that his affection for you is now ruined.

"What, y/n? Answer me." He firmly said.

You took the knife that you were hiding and pointed it on his neck while fiercely looking into his eyes. "I am busted, huh? Is that why you're avoiding me? Why not just kill me while you play dumb about it? You're also a criminal, Kakucho." You asked, not wanting to come into hasty conclusions.

"Yeah, you're right." He calmly said while chuckling, not even minding the knife that is pointed on his neck. "I'm also a criminal who could kill easily, but I don't even want to hurt you." He softly uttered and just moved closer to you even if he's already bleeding, "Do anything that you want to me, sweetheart. I am yours."

You let go of the knife, letting it fall to the floor while tears fall from your eyes, "You're so stupid, seriously." You mumbled.

Kakucho caressed your cheeks, drying your tears as he hugged you. "How about you, my pretty assassin? You had a lot of chances, I wouldn't mind dying because of you." He jokingly said, so he was startled when he heard you sob.

"I can't either... I fucking can't, I'm sorry. I am in love with you already." You mumbled as you let out sobs. Kakucho was startled but he still smiled and cupped your cheeks and gave you a sweet smile.

"You're not the only one, sweetheart. Is it alright to continue feeling this way?" He whispered before claiming your lips.