:)

Hi! I am Y/n and I lead a quite good life. I don't have any friends or I would rather not care less. I was quite happy with my family. My loving father and caring mother just completed me. Things started changing when in highschool, I finally got a boyfriend. It's been 2 years with him now and honestly, I love him more than my own life! He is just the perfect one for me. The way we dated is quite interesting but it's not the time to brag about my love story now. Just a few pieces of information~

Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend. Tall, well built, muscle bunny, having a cute bunny smile and doe-eyes which I always fall for, and a literal school heartthrob. BUT HE IS MINE! HEHE~

After having thousands of thoughts, I finally decided to tell my parents that I was dating a decent human. And gathering all my courage, I did so. They agreed for the time being though, just because my grades were quite good. But I could see that they didn't like it. One night my dad even called him over for dinner. Looking at his manners, looks & way of talking, everyone was stunned. I am proud of him of course! Mom has always been Frank with me and thus, she had said, "Good choice! I'm impressed ;)" I was so happy about the fact that they liked him until my dad said, "Just that, don't let your grades come down for these. Focus on your studies and treat it as your first priority and keep these dates and other stuff in the latter. And this advice is for both of you."

I know he was right but he did not have to go that harsh on him. It ruined my mood completely that day. I didn't say much after that but I really felt bad about how Kook must have felt. But later that evening he just gave a smile and hugged me. I swear I melted for the 2184246434th time! I don't know about anyone else but he's the perfect man I could ever get. He used to call my dad "Sir" lol!

Taking Science as my main stream after highschool wasn't really a bad idea, because of the vast job opportunities, but it was not a good idea either. It was difficult indeed! I would study for hours but still not do well in my class tests.

Jungkook never disturbed me. He never bothered me when I was busy and never really threw tantrums like others saying stuff like, "So busy nowadays huh? U don't even talk to us!" He understood me the best and always encouraged me to work harder. Whenever I would be exhausted, he would just call to cheer me up and my energy would refill upto the highest level possible. I swear I love him so much!

I was always focused on my studies for three reasons-
   1. My parents' dream.
   2. A good career; and most importantly
   3. So that my & Jungkook's relationship would never be questioned ever again.

Everything was going accordingly but unfortunately I did not do well in my half yearly exams. They were not too bad but did not reach the expectations of me, my parents and even Jungkook because he wanted me to do well too. All of them saw me making real good efforts this time and I guess that is why nobody scolded me but I could sense my parents blaming Jungkook for everything from inside.

Soon enough I heard my dad had set up a home tutor for me. A science tutor. I was okay with it so I didn't say much. The day he was about to come, Jungkook was with me in my room. I heard my mom saying, "This way Sir -". She entered my room followed by a tall, handsome man, dressed up just like a mafia boss in those Wattpad fanfictions. I got scared for a bit and not to mention he was indeed handsome. He smiled at me, it seemed like he's too young to be a teacher. "This is your new science teacher, Mr. Lee". "Good evening Sir", I greeted. "Good Evening!", gosh, the deep voice.

All of a sudden Jungkook took me to a side , excusing everyone. "What's wrong?" I whispered. "I don't feel right" "What's not right?" I asked, confused. "I'm not getting a good feeling. Look at the way he is looking at you. It's just not right", he said. "Oh come on Kook! Don't be so overprotective. He's just a teacher!" "Fine I'll be leaving now", saying that, he bid goodbye to my mom, glared at Mr. Lee and left with a pissed face. "Who was that young boy?" Mr. Lee asked with a questionable look. "Her friend", my mom answered before I could even open my mouth.