Ignoring the 3D + Success stories

Hey lovelies!

Hey lovelies!

So, yesterday I was supposed to go hang out with my friends and my SP was supposed to be there. Of course I was super excited and got dressed super cute.

He ended up not going and I realized that one of my close friends' friend from NY was acting kinda weird. So I was talking to my close friend and I found out that she has a crush on my SP.

I was obviously kinda thrown off for a second but then I kept pulling myself back.

Every time I had a doubt I pulled myself back.

My SP only wants me.
My SP is my boyfriend.
My SP is loyal to me.

Plus in all honest, no offense to her, but she doesn't live here. She lives in NY and never comes to visit and he is not a long distance kind of guy at all.

He's seriously physical thats what he needs.

So I have plans to go see them again and spend the last bits of summer with my close friends and SP after her friends go back to NY.

And then I won't have to worry about any drama or any distractions. I'm still manifesting and I'm making sure to use the Law of Assumption now.

Now time for some of my success stories from so far:

To start, my physical appearance has seriously like... I'm getting a lot more compliments. People tell me that I'm super pretty which is like kinda new for me.

Also, my thighs and my ass have started to thicken up so. It's good for skating as well because it's muscle for me. I'm happy with that.

My nails have been growing so fast and they look so nice now I am so happy.

As for people, for a little bit I had been manifesting a person I wanted in my life. Like someone who I didn't know just manifesting a guy who was my ideal type and now all of the sudden my SP shows up.

He is almost exactly what I've been manifesting so I am pretty happy with that.

I'm going to continue to ignore all the 3D bullshit and continue to manifest because it has been working pretty well for me so far so I am happy with it!