A/N

Just a few things before we start.....

1. This is a book based off things that happened in my life.

2. All names and my school name will be changed to insure mine as well as others privacy.

3. Please refrain from being rude in the comments. This is my first actual book and I'm still learning.

4. All helpful tups are welcome but again be nice about it.

5. There will be spelling errors and I apologize but as you will learn in this book I am dyslexic and struggle with spelling.

6. There is no set update schedule to this book so updates will be speratic. If you feel that I might have forgot to post something plz feel free to ask for an update if I haven't updated in a while. But again be nice about it.

7. I am a little/caretaker so there will be spots in here that may have a little bit to do with that part of my life but I try to keep it hidden do to my family not being supportive of that kind of thing so they are unaware of it.

8. I am also part of LGBTQ+ so there will also be references to that part of my life.

9. All photos except the cover belong to me plz respect this and do not attempt to repost any of them. (cover is off of Zedge)

If I think of more stuff I either add it in an authors note and the beginning of a chapter or I'll edit this page. (Most likely this first option)

Thank you for reading. By my lovies.✌🏻❤