make you mine

....

Siddhi's pov

Today I am going to ahmedabad..I hope I succeed in my work...I walked towards office..I didn't noticed name leave it..I knocked door..they said me to come in..I entered in the cabin...and I got selected..they said they have branch in mumbai also so I can work there...I reached at my friends apartment...I think this is her room..I knocked door..soon someone opened door and I was hella shocked "yes ?! " Someone asked me I was not in condition to say something.. Suddenly someone placed hand on my shoulder...I come in my normal position...my friend was standing there.." you didn't tell me that Dev joshi the great Dev joshi is your neighbour" I said looking at him..he smiled and said me and my friend to come inside his home...we entered in home..it was same like I saw in interviews and videos uncle and were seating there..."am I dreaming or what I am meeting you and woh bhi aapke ghar me " I said in excitement.."you know what I am your biggest fan " I said being a little emotional " you know sir I am a emotional person and meeting you is my biggest dream" my eyes were moist and I hugged him tightly as there is no tomorrow... unknowingly I felt his strong arms around my back...I was feeling like he is the most safest person on earth..I was thinking bas ab yahi ruk jaye sab... he broke the hug and wiped my tears and gave me his most beautiful smile... after sometime I gave him some gifts..and "woh turquoise blue wala sirf aap hi kholna specially aapke liye please haan secret gift hai " I said in his ears...he nodded..I smiled and kissed on his lips..soon I realised what I did..I left from there while blushing...

Author pov

Dev were shocked what she did.. uncle aunty also looking shocked...then Dev goes in his room...his eyes fell on a diary he picked that diary

Dev pov

She just kissed me..I never kissed a girl on lips or neither any girl kissed me like this well I opened all gift there is shirts , perfumes and may more gifts then lastly I opened that turquoise blue gift..there was a card and a rose..first i saw that frame there is every picture of mine from my childhood..then I opened that card..

Hey Dev

I know you're not gonna see this but if just once I met with you so please just read this..You know what I love you so so much..I morning start with seeing your photos and nights end up with your thoughts I know you will think me as stupid like how I can love a celebrity how can I fall with a person whom I didn't even met but you know my heart says that I love you I really love you not for that you look handsome but for that you're very sweetest and humble person

Your crazy fangirl
Siddhi

My lips converted into a smile..then I picked that rose and kissed on that rose..she is cute tho..then I saw that diary... I think she forgot here  mistakenly I placed all things on table and come out from room and sat on sofa..maa and papa were talking but my whole attention were on that moment when she hugged and kissed me..it was a very fast kiss but I can feel her lips...her arms around me...Dev stop thinking about her

Author pov

A week passed like that..he always used to think about her...he were in mumbai now...but still his focus on her..

He were doing action scene with his co actress when someone bumped into him and he fall down on mattress pad as they were there for safety...sm1 were about fall on him...he saw siddhi there..she fall on him her lips fall on his..her hands were on his chest..there eyes looking in eachother's eyes.. camera man caught this scenario in camera as camera was already shooting all things..when they realise there situation...she immediately stand up and give him her hand and he also stood up.."you here ?! " He asked "sir main yaha kaam se aayi thi xyz company se as someone's assistant " she said..."oh that means you're my assistant " she looked at him in shock "your ?! Really ?! " she asked in excited tone he nodded...

As day passed..she mostly used to stay with him..he started growing interest in her..now she became very special for him and he was already special for him...

one day there were on out of town for shooting..all were discussing something seating in a room..after meeting..he were passing through somewhere..when he saw her talking with his co-actor..he was playing villain's role..she were laughing and smiling while talking with him which made Dev angry and jealousy...he held her arm and take her to the his room..and pinned her to the wall "use aise kyu baate kar rhi thi tum" she senses he is jealous "kise ?! Oh use he is such a nice men" she said while controlling her smile "nice men hmm ?! " He goes more closer...now she can feel his hot breath..."hmm nice " she traced her finger on his face seductively...he moved towards her lips and about to kiss her when someone knocked door..he turned back "are tum come na " she was his co actress..siddhi just standing same position in anger..they were talking with eachother...and here she was feeling hella jealous..she slowly opened her shirts first two buttons showing her cleavage and bra..she held his arms and pulled him towards her... locked his legs with her..placed her hands in his neck...and pulling him into her..he looked in her eyes lovingly and with lusty eyes...her eyes saying him make her his's..he slowly moved towards her lips..she closed her eyes...he attached his lips to her...he slowly started moving his lips against hers...she also kissed him back...he raised his hand and gestured his co actress to leave..she stomped her leg and leave from there..he placed her hand on her waist and pulled her more into him..he slowly unbuckled her shirt's all buttons while kissing...she broke the kiss and she removed her shirt..he held her both arms tightly in anger and again kissed her as he didn't want to broke kiss.. after sometime she pushed him a bit "we have to do many more things " she said huskily while removing his t shirt "we have whole night for that but now I wanted to just kiss you " he again kissed on her lips..she parted her lips for allowing his tongue inside her mouth..he entered her tongue inside her mouth..there kiss were very dominative..she looked at him naughtily and unhooked her bra..he removed her bra...he slowly sucked her breast...then he unbuckled his belt and throw on floor..soon there all cloths were on floor she were kissing him and he was on top her her..then he kissed on her stomach..she moaned... soon he entered inside her..she screamed due to pain.."you'll enjoy soon " he was slow at first but then he fasten the speed..

At morning

He opened his eyes and saw her sleeping..her head was on his chest and his hands wrapped around her protectively...

After that he proposed her and after some years they got married and lived happily ever after