Chapter 1

"Wann joint mate?" Zayn nudged Louis as they sat on the sky garden of the hotel. The shimmering stars in the night sky was shimmering bright. It was a pretty sight and the view of the skyline was absolutely amazing. Just as Louis was taking a joint from Zayn, the bushes behind them started ruffling. A few seconds later, a black figure fell onto the floor.

"OUCH!" The black figure screamed.

He ran his fingers through his hair and stood up. "Harry? Is that you?" Louis asked. "um yea i was just trying to camouflage into the branches. Nothin much" Harry replied.

Louis inched closer to Harry, close enough to hear his heartbeat. He stretched out his hand and placed it on Harry's cheek in an attempt to rub off the dirt stuck onto Harry's face. Harry grabbed Louis's hand and pulled him even closer.

"NOW KISS ME YOU FOOL" Harry cooed.

Within seconds their lips were joined together and their tongues were in each other's mouth.

"Hey hey hey too much PDA lads. There might be cameras here," Zayn breaks the kiss and separates them.

"Yea Harry lets get to the room. We can do more shit there," Louis says with a smirk.

"Management is one kind of a bitch. Such fuckups. Why can't they let us be together? What's wrong with me loving you? Don't they know how much i love you" Harry looks down at his feet and mumbles.

"Those jealous fucks just want our money and fame. They keep interfering with our personal lives. Can't wait till next year when our contract ends." Louis pat Harry's back and they, together with Zayn walked back to the rooms.