Classified

Lucifer's POV

In a tumult of disbelief, I vehemently confronted the classification officer, my incredulous voice reverberating through the austere room. "A submissive with pet inclinations? This must be an egregious error! Conduct a retest immediately, or I kill you where you stand!" Despite the intensity of my protest, the officer displayed an unyielding composure. A nonchalant shrug accompanied her response, delivered with measured poise. "You are eligible for reevaluation in two years' time. Kindly complete the sign-out process upon your departure," she articulated before gliding away, the distinct echo of her meticulously paced heels resonating along the hallway's somber expanse.

Let me back up, in the labyrinthine world of the Serpents, I am the specter that strikes fear into the hearts of all – Lucifer White, the calculated architect of chaos. Wrapped in bespoke suits, they barely conceal the sinuous serpent tattoo coiled around my arm, a symbol of the power I wield. My gaze, colder than the darkest abyss, reflects the ruthlessness that defines me. With intellect as sharp as the blade at my side, I orchestrate the moves that keep the Serpents entwined in my grasp. In the hushed corners where shadows linger, whispers of my strategic brilliance echo, painting a portrait of a man for whom every decision is a calculated step in this deadly dance. Crossing my path is akin to tempting fate, as tales of my exploits sow terror, ensuring allegiance is not just earned but coerced. In the underworld's theater, I am the director, and the city dances to the tune of my malevolent symphony.

In the wake of her nonchalant response, a bewildering realization gripped me – I, the very embodiment of an alpha male, a figure at the helm of a powerful mafia, was now stamped with the classification of a submissive. The incongruity was as stark as the dissonance within my own domain. How could the mastermind of an intricate criminal empire be relegated to a role so contrary to my very essence?

As the weight of this revelation settled, a sinister foresight crept in. The implications were profound – my mafia, an entity built on the pillars of dominance and authority, would now be vulnerable. A leader perceived as submissive invites challenges and undermines the very fabric of control. The dichotomy between my perceived classification and the reality of my position in the underworld threatened not only my personal standing but the stability of the empire I had painstakingly erected.

With the paperwork in my hand I stormed out of the testing center.

I should probably give you some background, the year is 2050 and BDSM is the norm of society so on your 21st birthday you go get tested to find out your classification (sub/dom, pet/owner, little/caregiver, master/slave, or vanilla). After you receive your classification your body begins to change. Littles become shorter and they start loosing control of their own bodies. Slaves start to become more timid and willing to respond to any authority figure. Subs begin to listen to any authority figure but not as willingly as a slave, you must earn a sub's trust. Pets begin showing their animal, no tails or ears sprout (although you can have surgery to have them implanted and there's a new drug being developed to allow you to change into your pet space animal) but you start mimicking that animals behavior. Bunnies will twitch their nose more, cats will sleep a lot, you get the picture. When you are classified as a pet they cannot determine what type of pet you are so you just have to wait and see. Anyways back to the story.

As I stormed out of the testing I was met with my family all awaiting with big smiles I quickly hid the paperwork as I walked toward them. "Well, do I have a slave as a boss? Are you gonna be a good boy capo?" My second in command Tony chuckles. I hate to admit it but when he said "Good Boy" I felt warmth spread through my chest. "Oh fuck off Tony, I'm a dominant a don can't be a pussy submissive" I said trying to hide my blush at his earlier sentence. This made my whole crew chuckle. "Let's go eat. I'm fucking starving!" I bellowed as we walked to the cars and headed off to a diner just down the road from the testing center.

Published: 1/27/2024
Word Count: 734