Mine

Angel's POV

3 weeks later

"He's back Angel. Are you sure you don't want me to call the cops? He's been coming here everyday for 3 weeks straight asking for you. It's creepy and really starting to weird me out too." Rebecca says poking her head in my office. (A/N the waitress who had the incident in chapter 2, just forgot to put her name) I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

Mr. Sexy, the nickname I gave him after I didn't bother to learn his name, has been coming around the diner everyday for 3 weeks and asking me to be his waitress. Everyday I refuse. Everyday he sits in a booth and buys nothing and just works on his computer waiting on me. "My answer is the same Becca" I breathe in annoyance. I glance up at Becca and see her nervously fiddling, I am immediately on edge "What happened?" I asked with concern. "N-nothing, it's fine I'll tell him you s-said no" she stutters out before trying to haul ass out of my office before she can get two steps I call out to her. "Freeze. Come." I pointed the ground at my feet. The cute cat sub instantly obeys and walks to me with her head down. I put two fingers under her chin and lifted her head to meet my eyes. "What. Did. He. Do?" I grit out. "He- He yelled at me to get you since he'd been coming here for weeks now and you were his and he deserved to have his property serve him." She breathed. I saw red. "Stay. Here." I gently moved her out of my way and stormed out into the main area.

It wasn't hard to find him since he was the only one there I stormed over to him. When he sees me coming there's a glint of success in his eyes until he fully takes me in and realizes I am not happy. I see fear pass in his eyes followed by lust then it went blank. "Well look who finally came out. Let me get a—" I cut him off my wrapping my hand around his throat "Listen and listen good pretty boy." I pulled him off the booth and shoved him against the wall my hip subconsciously digging into his pelvis "You ever yell at my employees again I will end. And—" I paused when I felt something stiff against my hip; he likes being chocked, being dominated, being...reprimanded. Interesting. Let's see where this goes. I leaned up to his ear applying more pressure with my hip, he let out a small breath  and a slight whimper. Okay that was hot. I dropped my voice to a whisper "I am not your property. Based on your reaction to me you'd rather be owned by me. Am I right? Are you a good little pet in hiding?" I dig my hip harder and he lets out full blown whimper. Sexy.

Lucifers's POV

Fuck me sideways this woman has me weak in the knees. I want to submit to her. My whole body is betraying my mind. Her hip digging into my cock is an intoxicating pleasure pain. I can't hold back the whimper that escapes my throat. "N-no" I stutter out. "I-I'm not a p-pet or a s-uhhh" I moan out as her hand grips me through my jeans. "Shhh be a good boy for me. Kneel." My whole body wanted to drop right there but my brain fought it and I shoved her off, grabbed my shit and ran out of there like my ass was on fire.