The "last" letter

Noelle's POV

I trace the stains left by her tears. The writing was neat, it was in pen. I could see some pencil marks, she must've written it in pencil first, then traced it.

To Noelle, my crush.
If you're reading this then it means im dead, or in the hospital. Im hoping its the first one because if im still alive then you'll probably kill me for trying to do something so stupid.
Im sorry.
To be honest, im not happy. I act all happy and cheerful, yet when im alone- i just feel miserable.
People keep asking what i want to do in life. But i never know what to answer. I hate it. They keep asking for an answer i dont even know.
I dont know anything. I keep telling jokes because i am one. Im a big gay joke, one who doesn't know whats she's doing.
It was nice meeting you, im sorry for bugging you. I know i must've been so annoying.
I like you, i didnt know if i should tell you or not.
Please do something for yourself, you dont always need to listen to your parents. Live your life because its your own. You can choose your fate. Dont let others control you.
You're so amazing and beautiful.
You know how to deal with things, even though you let your mother tell you what to do. I wish i could've been like you.
Ok that's enough i hate how this is sounding.
Anyways im sorry, i just didn't know what to do.
With love,
Akarsha~

"no- nonono this is just a prank right?" I look at the others, then to the principal. "T-this is a prank... tell me this is a sick joke! Please..."
I let my hands drop to my side. I feel a tear run down my cheek. My mind turns blank, i cant think straight.

Diya's POV

I need to sit down. I dont- what? This isn't happening... i dont feel good.
I mean i was with min in class, got called to the office with min and noelle...
And now here i am, holding a letter from akarsha. The principal said shes in the hospital. I think to myself.

I read the letter again.

To diya, thank you.
Where do i start? Thank you for being my friend and for putting up with me and my jokes.
...i probably should tell that to noelle instead but anyways. I mean it.
I haven't been feeling well lately. Even though you always bring a smile to my face. I wouldn't have any friends if it weren't for you.
I'll either be dead or in the hospital if you're reading this. I didn't know what else to do. I just-
Im always acting happy and cheerful because i dont know what else to do. The world is scary, i wouldn't be able to survive on my own. I figured why not just end it here? Why go on if i'm just gonna be scared all the time?
And yea...

So live a happy life. Tell Min you like them. I can just imagine your reaction haha.
"W-wha?? I-im not-" you'd probably say. Girl, i know you like them. My gaydar isn't broken, and yes im bi and bi-myself.
(Im single, get it?)
I hope you get all the dogs you want. And im sure you'll be happy with min.
Yours truely,
Akarsha~

I can't believe she...
No akarsha would be too scared to do it- but then why..?
I look at Noelle who is now bawling her eyes out. Im too shocked to cry. My mind starts racing.
Is akarsha ok? She's in the hospital.. she's alive right? I never imagined she was actually sad. She always seemed so happy- i should've realized it.. h-how couldn't i have realiz-
Suddenly i felt arms wrap around me. Tears started flowing, i couldn't stop crying.
"Don't blame yourself, its not your fault diya." Min says. "N-no it is-" Min cut me off saying it's definitely not my fault. They know me so well... i hold them tightly.
By now all three of us are crying. I gesture for noelle to join us. She tried to protest but min grabs her and pulls her in.