Σ (๑•ૅㅁ•๑) ノ

First Person POV -

The first half of classes ended as the bell chimed.

It was now lunch break, and I was rushing to place my supplies away like many of the other students. Once I put everything away, I took out my bento and wallet before rushing to the first-floor vending machine. As I scanned the machine for a drink I spotted (F/D) and took out three 100¥ coins.

After inserting the coins into the machine I selected my drink and placed my wallet back into my pocket. As I waited for the drink to fall into the slot my phone chimed. I flipped it open to find a message from Nozomi.

______________________________________________

— ♢Zumi♢ —
__________________________

We're on the roof whenever
you plan on coming ♪('ε` )

12:30pm

______________________________________________

As I typed my response, I bent down to collect my drink before walking off.

______________________________________________

— ♢Zumi♢ —
__________________________

We're on the roof whenever
you plan on coming ♪('ε` )

 12:30pm

                                            「Alright, I'm about to head up now ( ' ▽`) 」

                                                                                                                                                                                 [ SEND → ]
______________________________________________

However, as I was about to send my message to Nozomi, I bumped into someone, which only sent my phone flying. I immediately apologized before bending down to pick up my phone. As I rose I noticed the someone I bumped into was none other than Tachibana Hinata.

Earlier in the year, rumors were circulating about her having a crush on some guy in my class, I think his name was Hanagaki.

Tachibana anxiously apologized to me as our eyes met "I'm sorry for bumping into you Mochizuki - San." She could be timid at times but spoke up when needed. I shared a class with her last year but we were no more than acquaintances. I quickly brushed off her apology "No worries, Tachibana - Chan, I was distracted so it's my fault. Are you on the way to eat with Hanagaki?"

The girl's face began to turn red as she denied my question, "N-No I wasn't-t planning to eat with Takemichi - Kun, I was j-just on my way to get a d-drink!!" I laughed as the girl stuttered, it must be nice to have a boyfriend, "Well, enjoy your lunch, it was nice seeing you again!" I said as I walked off in the direction of the stairs leaving the flustered girl behind.

After climbing the steps I pushed open the door leading to the roof. Near the railing sat Nozomi, Akane, and Chitose. Who were enjoying their lunches and chatting away. As I approached them Nozomi exclaimed, "What took you so long? Did you get dress-coded on the way here??"