Chapter 1

Celeste P.O.V

I woke up to my phone vibrating on my nightstand. It was a facebook notification from Kingston: "In the studio today working on a new song! - Z"

After reading the post I finally looked at the clock it read "9:30 am" 

"Oh Shit, we're gonna be late! Makayla get your ass up!" I yelled at her

I made sure she was awake then ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

Makayla's P.O.V

I woke up to Celeste shouting at me. "Makayla get your ass up!"

"What the fuck! Why are you yelling!?" I asked her as she ran to the bathroom "We're gonna be late!" she yelled.  

"What the hell, no we're not" I looked at the clock " Oh shit! It's 9:40, why didn't you wake me up earlier!?

The shower turned off and she yelled " I did ten minutes ago, you didn't want to get up!" she said laughing

"Bitch please!" i said laughing with her

Ten minutes later we were in the car running red lights and breaking speeding limits to get to class.

Zach's P.O.V

"Dude Why are you being so controlling, this line is perfect!"  I yelled

"No it is not get your mind out of the gutter. I want this to be a number one hit and that line won't make it happen!" Josh said

I don't know how we got here. This morning started out perfect, we were both excited about writing the new song. Now here we are going at it like two dogs over a bone. Somewhere along the way we lost our inspiration and I don't know how we could get it back. 

Josh's P.O.V

"Dude Why are you being so controlling, this line is perfect!" Zach yelled at me

"No it is not get your mind out of the gutter. I want this to be a number one hit and that line won't make it happen!" I yelled back

I thought today was going to be a good no great day. I was so excited about the new song I couldn't wait to get started. Then we get to the studio and we can't even get along long enough to get any work done. We need help but we can't find the strength to just sit down and talk this out like adults. All I want to do is write this song while i'm still inspired. If I have compromise with Zach I will. I lost my girl but I won't lose my brother. 

" You are so controlling I see why Brittany left you!" Zach yelled from the recording booth. 

" What the fuck man I thought you were my brohter!" I yelled back.

I couldn't stand to see his face anymore so I ran out the studio. As I was running across the street too caught up in my own thoughts to pay attention I almost got hit by a car. 

Celeste's P.O.V

I'm driving down the street on my way back to the college, when all of a sudden a man ran into the middle of the road. I slammed on my breaks barely missing the guy.

"Shit, fucking moron!" I said shocked 

I roll down my window and yell at the man " What the hell is your problem!? Are you trying to get yourself killed!?" I scremed at him

He walkes to my window and apologizes for pretty much being a "fucking moron"

The man sounds distraught I look him up and down, he looks clean cut and harmless. My gaze finally reaches his face and it hits me this moron is Josh Carter from kingston. Is this my lucky day or what I love kingston and finally get to meet one of them. I stopped my mental happy dance when I realized how sad he looked. So me being the compassionate person I am I wanted to know if Josh was okay. 

" Hey Josh right? Are you okay? Need a ride?" I asked him

" Yeah i'm fine. I do need a ride if that's alright with you?" Josh said

" Yeah sweetie get in." I told him in my nicest voice. 

Josh gets in  and I drive off.

Zach's P.O.V

I felt so bad for what I said to josh i needed to find him and apologize. So I ran out after him, when I got outside I spotted Josh getting in a car with some woman. As the car drove off, I ran after it so I can make things right between us again. 

" Dammit this is all my fault" I said between pants.

After five minutes I stopped and went and sat on the sidewalk panting. 

" I'm so stupid, I shouldn't of said that"  I panted

 Comment, Vote, Share all that good stuff :)