TRANSFORM the ego to LOVE

Both have college, Tine went to the college he was actually surprised none of his classmates were bullying him, they were giving a small smile and backing away. Girls, boys no one was teasing him anymore. Tine felt relieved, he took out his phone, a message popped up it was from Sarawat. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE OF MY LIFE💘 : Baby be ready after college, I'll take you on a date. Love you~ [Seen]

MY ADDICTION🌺 :  Ok~ but be good in class, study properly and stay hydrated. [Sent] [seen]

LOVE OF MY LIFE💘 : Ohooo my heart~ so caring wifey [Seen]

MY ADDICTION🌺 : I'm your wifey shouldn't I look after my naughty hubby? [Sent] [Seen]

LOVE OF MY LIFE💘 : Oops. I think I got a strict wifey 🥺 [Seen]

MY ADDICTION🌺 : I'm sorry but I'm worried about you please listen to me [Sent] [Seen]

LOVE OF MY LIFE💘 : Oh no baby I was kidding, I like it you been caring to me and I'm smiling like an idiot, everyone is looking at me probably thinking that I've gone mad, but little do they know that I really gone crazy, crazy in love for my Tine my princess~~ [Seen]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tine blushed so hard, he need to keep his face down. He smiled and covered his mouth but some saw him. All students by this time know that this boy belongs to MONEYBAG 1. 

Now it's lunch time, Tine went to cafeteria. His plate was filled with healthy foods, he was so shocked. He sat and happily enjoyed the food, he felt a hand on his waist. He looked back and saw a beaming Sarawat. There was little dot of sauce near his lips, Sarawat directly dived down to lick it. But instead of licking it, he kissed him, sucking the plump, coating it with saliva. The girls squealed and took pictures, the six kiddos were giggling. 

Sarawat pulled away, Tine was a tomato now. He hit Sarawat's chest, Sarawat sniffed his cheek, again hit, again kiss, again hit, again kiss. Tine was giggling feeling ticklish. All awed at them, they never saw Tine to smile so brightly. All gathered near them, they stopped laughing and looked at the crowd. 

Jack came in front and joined his palm together "Sorry Tine, we were blind by our ego that we hurt the innocent, we never faced the condition that you're facing. We were born with luxury, we don't know about your past life but we didn't see how you're living now too. We hurt you, told you harsh words, insulted you, damaged your books and copies, we promise we'll not do anything again. I-I'm sorry Tine, actually I liked you for a long time but I was blinded by the thing that my partner will be a rich person. The first day you came here I was so shocked to see a mesmerizing beauty but instead of confessing I-I started bullying you, just to keep my image. Guess I don't have any chance on you, but here our hero Sarawat being a rich person never bragged about his wealth instead he chose to be with you. Don't worry I'll not break you two apart, I l-like you Tine. Not as a partner can we be friends? Please?" Jack's tear dropped. 

Tine, not only him all the students were shocked that the person Jack was actually liked Tine. But as said that do it before it's too late that's what happened with Jack, he lost Tine. Tine stepped forward, he hugged Jack. Jack hugged back slowly. Sarawat was feeling a bit jealous, but he know Tine he's the most perfect soul kind one. Tine pulled away and signaled 'We were friends from the very beginning Jack in fact we all are, I'm happy that you finally realized the mistakes, please from further don't hurt the poor or innocent, they are also the part of the world part of this college, harming them will make you feel guilty at some point of time help them it's the most beautiful feeling to help the person and do it by heart', Sarawat dictated the whole thing. 

All nodded and smiled. Indeed Tine was an angel. All were chatting with Tine, but he looked back to Sarawat, who smiled softly. Tine smiled back, he rushed to him and kissed him. 

TRANSFORM the ego to LOVE....

{LOVE OF MY LIFE 💘 is Sarawat which Tine saved in his phone.
MY ADDICTION 🌺 is Tine which Sarawat saved in his phone}