Belong

My eyes opened, and my vision was foggy for a moment, but I saw Bonnie and Damon sitting beside me in The Salvatore Boarding House.. The last thing I remember was being under the water, and beggin Damon to save Bonnie first.. Which clearly, he succeeded, But then I Passed out before he could get to me.. I died...

Suddenly I felt a Large amount of pain in my throat... It felt like it was on fire. "What happened?" I managed to croak out. "Your.., in transition.." Damon said. Shit.. I thought, I had forgotten that I had Damons blood in my system... That explain the pain in my throat.. "You can either Feed... Or you'll die by tommorow morning.." He said. "It's your choice.. I won't force you into anything..." He added.. I thought about it for a second, before finally settling.. "I'll turn.." I said.

After all I still had a life to live, even if I was a vampire for all of it... I couldn't leave Jeremy, He would have no one, aside from Alaric.. I couldn't do that to him. Make him live his life with almost no family.. He's had enough loss in his life. And my friends.. I couldn't do that to them either.

"Okay.. We need to find someone for you to feed on to complete the transition." Damon said. I was not going to kill anyone tonight.. Just take a little blood. Damon spotted a girl who looked about in her 20's walking down the street across from his house. He used his speed and ran over to her. She looked surprised, as he had appeared out of thin air.

"Stay Calm, You're not going to scream." He compelled her, guiding her over to me. His fangs popped out, and veins appeared under his eyes. He bit into her wrist and handed it to me. Seeing the blood made me almost turn into a completely different person, I wanted it so bad. My mouth instantly went to the woman's wrist. The blood tasted amazing, and It soothed the pain in my throat. The more I drank the more the pain subsided, until finally it was completely gone.

I let go of the woman's wrist, even though I desperately wanted to keep drinking. I wiped the blood off of my face with my sleeve as damon Compelled the woman to forget what just happened and go back home. Well... It's Official... I'm a Vampire.

"I should probably get home.. Do you want a ride Elena?" Bonnie asked.. "No thanks.. I should probably stay here tonight." I glanced at Damon and he nodded. This was best, because then i couldn't accidentally kill Jeremy, Alaric, or Bonnie. I don't know how i would live him myself.

"Okay.. Well, I'll see you later then." She replied walking out the door, after handing me a ring. The next thing i knew stefan was at my side. "What the hell happened?" He asked, noticing the blood on my shirt. "It's not mine, relax stefan." I said. He looked confused for a second and then realization dawned on his face.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Stefan asked, speeding to Damon. "Nothing! She went over Wickery Bridge and insisted I save Bonnie first. She still had my blood in her system because she fell down two flights of stairs and out a window a few hours ago." Damon replied, glaring at stefan, for assuming it was his fault.

"Well sorry, Brother, Your hanging out with her, and she turns into a vampire, What am i supposed to think?" Stefan asked, venom laced in his voice. "Calm down. Jesus." I said, slightly rolling my eyes. Stefan seemed to just have remembered me and ran over to me.

Song: Belong by Cary Brothers

"I'm so sorry Elena, I love you so much.. I'll never do anything to hurt you again." He said. Before i could respond, he kissed me, and then sped up the stairs. I was surprised to be honest. I didn't expect him to kiss me... We broke up.. I noticed Damon walking away, and I kind of wanted him to stay. "Damon, wait." I said, not completely sure why he was trying to leave.